Daps
gxa1ibp-png.4992
to whoever brought the truth to light

"but check the join date" :skip:

tumblr_inline_mpq6mdfply1qc9lhz.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shout out to @Money Mase and @Mowgli for the collaboration of bringing this demonic poster and account to rest :wow: :salute:

"but check the join date" :skip:
I was thinkin to myself earlier how this avatar look Like that when I clearly remember sheebadd being bad. bytch said Google her name so I did and them coli pics came up and I was like :wtf: wtf is this And dropped a casual line just to draw the Thing out.

Do a full body video
Change your avatar because your old pics looked better

fukk outta here :camby:

Iamkinky isn't even the girl in the coli women thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was thinkin to myself earlier how this avatar look Like that when I clearly remember sheebadd being bad. bytch said Google her name so I did and them coli pics came up and I was like :wtf: wtf is this And dropped a casual line just to draw the Thing out.

Do a full body video
Change your avatar because your old pics looked better

fukk outta here :camby:

Iamkinky isn't even the girl in the coli women thread

im looking at the picture of the one @Juicy posted in the black dress, it looks like iam.kinky before the tattoos (keep in mind this was 2 going on 3 years ago posted :manny: )

either way, its not the same person as sheebad :pachaha:

so :demonic:

edit: heres some real inception mind fukk

the booking info to @iam.kinki is the same as the twitter in @sheebad signature :skip: but they clearly arent the same person :skip:

from sheebad twitter;

YO FAVORITE TRAPPER FAVORITE STRIPPER To book me: kinky.daboss@gmail.com Crown Me bytch Making PowerMoves......#blessed#FolliesATL#AlsinaNation

atlanta.
baddeststrippersworldwide.com

from @iam.kinki instagram;

BOOKINGS: kinky.daboss@aol.com baddeststrippersworldwide.com........I want the ✔️and the title #blessed

:skip:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@JordanwiththeWiz She mentioned Raleigh
Yeah I remember I think he said he live down here and she was supposed to see him again something like that idk remember like that I only remember it somewhat because I was shocked that they in NC in the same area and I never them before

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The mods need to get that ban hammer cracking.

I knew something was not right with the poster; because he or she @SheeBadd was going hard with some if these post. A lot of stripper I know; aint putting up free ass videos without something in return ie: catz buying gifts off their amazon list or trying to set up tricks on the gram. Also he or she been on here since 2012 and really just started posting. One post he or she said you can't finesse a finesser

I went to @SheeBadd twitter and got my info from there here are the links to the real kinky Kouture:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-54576182/iam.kinki/photos

http://www.baddeststrippersworldwid...d=201&country_id=223&state_id=44&city_id=1353

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/danielle-kinky-dinheiro/85/a80/36b

Shout out to all the strippers that have a linkedin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.