Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gladbron: she fukked up :ohlawd:

because just a few hours ago (shes now edited the post to just :obama: face and removed my quote + the instagram name)

post #45 I said "well post your new instagram then" on post #48 it posted @ninistackz_

she said her instagram was @ninistackz_ :usure:

@ninistackz_ instagram is the girl in its current avatar

@iam.kinki is the girl it originally posted in the "post your picture" thread

qxFs1.gif
My niqqa you on some next level shyt :ohhh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
these lies fell all the way apart.

Let's compare geo tagged information on these pics.

Where is sheebadd supposed to be from

She said she's from the Atl and strips in the Atl. But the chick I posted from @SheeBadd instagram strips in north carolina

I think we got another fake

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2 things need to happen:

1 ) OP needs to make a proof video clearing up the confusion asap because the pics are an exposal

or

2) someone needs to gather a list of all the males who were baited and have their comments exposed for ridicule.

its already over, the idiot had the wrong instagram information.

well for starters, its twitter is protected and the instagram link dont work in its signature :skip: dead give away that some weirdos from here hit whoever the real person this person pretending to be on both places and they took precaution to remove themselves from that situation

another dead fukkin give away is that this account been here since 2012 but just lately started being active :skip: majority of its posts are in the past month but been a member since 2012 :skip:

:manny: maybe im just skeptical, cause ya know, this has happened a good...couple...dozen of times :skip:

anyone can post vines and steal pictures from someone else, shyt we know someone notorious for it :skip:

the first 2 years the poster was here didnt even have an avatar, it was the default female avatar, now in the past month after being here 2 years "she" went from not only being comfortable enough to post a picture of "her" in the avatar, but post vinesl ike this :duck:

yall get burnt if yall want, hope yall not sending dumbass pictures like the past :snoop:

come on yall.. yall better than this.. how someone all social media accounts gonna be private, but it be openly public with us on this forum :skip:

had the wrong instagram account in the signature (link no longer worked), then listed @ninistacks_ as the new instagram, but forgot about the pictures @Mowgli posted up which is @iam.kinki :skip:

stories was crossing up, @sheebad talked about NC a lot, @iam.kinki is stripping in NC as we speak, but @sheebad saying she at follies in atlanta :skip: how you in 2 states at 1 time :skip:

@sheebad probably lost track of the real @iam.kinki instagram or some shyt :skip:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:gladbron: she fukked up :ohlawd:

because just a few hours ago (shes now edited the post to just :obama: face and removed my quote + the instagram name)

post #45 I said "well post your new instagram then" on post #48 it posted @ninistackz_

she said her instagram was @ninistackz_ :usure:

@ninistackz_ instagram is the girl in its current avatar

@iam.kinki is the girl it originally posted in the "post your picture" thread

qxFs1.gif

No coming back from that. Clearly different photos.
May be a female behind that account but unless this broad is Mystique, the jig is up.
:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its already over, the idiot had the wrong instagram information.

come on yall.. yall better than this.. how someone all social media accounts gonna be private, but it be openly public with us on this forum :skip:

had the wrong instagram account in the signature (link no longer worked), then listed @ninistacks_ as the new instagram, but forgot about the pictures @Mowgli posted up which is @iam.kinki :skip:

stories was crossing up, @sheebad talked about NC a lot, @iam.kinki is stripping in NC as we speak, but @sheebad saying she at follies in atlanta :skip: how you in 2 states at 1 time :skip:

@sheebad probably lost track of the real @iam.kinki instagram or some shyt :skip:
Iamkinki does not look lIke the chick I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.