TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
You need something positive. This isn't gonna be it for u. I normally look at inspirational videos. This site is for fukkery hun.

Get well soon
im ok i just had a really bad car accident but im alot better then i was

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i have nothing to prove to you i'm sorry you don't believe me, but i guess if it will shut everyone up and let you move on with your obviously very sad dull lives, u can go omy fb or old myspace or talk to me on ps4 but i'm only giving it to one person and they can relay
The same energy you boutta to use to copy & paste the person you're impersonating personal links you could just write your name on paper and take a pic . Like I said you're wasting your time fam :manny:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
im not taking a pic right now i haven't even got out my bed to eat yet, but for me to have a fake life and given birth to 4 kids over the last 32 years id have to have more psychological issues then you

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
im not taking a pic right now i haven't even got out my bed to eat yet, but for me to have a fake life and given birth to 4 kids over the last 32 years id have to have more psychological issues then you
So you have to eat in order to do something that isn't even going to take more than 30 seconds of your time ? :mjlol: iight fam gotchu .

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
So you're in you early 30s with four kids , but you're browsing the web with a PS vita opposed to using a regular phone ? :duck:

If you're going to make a fake account at least make it believable :mjlol:
i don't have a phone anymore

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I agree. The detective work is absolutely meticulous.

BTW, the younger cats don't know...but they got their education here. Alabaster **** has been terrorizing black websites since the late 00s. He introduced himself as a young talented producer with good music and morphed into the Keyzer Soze of this shyt. He probably (or indefinetly) has atleast 10-25 aliases on this site and many others. He's masqueraded as a number of female posters on hip-hop forums going back to SOHH. There was a rumor he had committed suicide...but that turned out to be a rumor as more anonymous internet fukkery was attributed to him months after the announcement was made after his disappearance.

This is just a frank message to not just the women..but men of the coli that don't know. This is why dudes get all aggy and paranoid when a new female poster comes through and need to be verified. **** is known on dozens of forums like this one.
I've never been dumb enough to simp or send a supposedly female poste on a hip-hop forum a dikk pic...but seriously I'm assuming this nikka just doing this to eventually blackmail y'all dumb enough to get caught.

@Millions SMH @ you giving out a fake account and a fake adress in brooklyn...you live in a boat by the river?

@Dreamer needs that switch flipped on it's account...100% he/she/it fake.
To add to the story, his original name was Francise Champion on a wrestling forum. He took the name Alabaster **** from a dude he liked on a wrestling site. The original **** was a bald headed nikka from Philly that was into politics.

Me personally, I don't think it's him despite evidence that would suggest it. It's just some ratchet chick posting different pics of people. Oh well. Time to move on.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
hows match.com been working for you? :ld:
i haven't been on match since i signed up a long time ago, after my accident my ex moved into my place to watch my kids while i was in the hospital, and he's been here helping me ever since, so we are kinda back together, and i don't wanna disrespect him js

Status
Not open for further replies.