TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
these guys up here are weird they do it to like every poster especi
i don't get wtf they get out of that, i would understand if i was talking to them solo or flirting they want yo know i'm a woman, other then that the extreme rage they have towards me because they think i have a penis is makin me question how secure they may be with their own sexuality

people overcompensate for a reason

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i don't get wtf they get out of that, i would understand if i was talking to them solo or flirting they want yo know i'm a woman, other then that the extreme rage they have towards me because they think i have a penis is makin me question how secure they may be with their own sexuality

people overcompensate for a reason
Yea They did it to me I just cursed them out and kept it moving. When u lose rep u can still post so depending on how u feel about it, it either means something to you or it doesn't.

There is a lot of people up here with aliases though (so I've been told)

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Yea They did it to me I just cursed them out and kept it moving. When u lose rep u can still post so depending on how u feel about it, it either means something to you or it doesn't.

There is a lot of people up here with aliases though (so I've been told)
i guess it does bother me a lil bit considering i've done nothing to anyone on here but they won't stop harassing me with msgs and neg, but i've been in a hospital bed since sept so this is the least of my concerns, ty

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
@Dreamer you might as well stop posting , until you post a picture with you and your username on paper your statements are void . You're really wasting energy fam word up . Funny how you dodged my last post
dodge right gl with ur hate for strangers it will get you far in life

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i guess it does bother me a lil bit considering i've done nothing to anyone on here but they won't stop harassing me with msgs and neg, but i've been in a hospital bed since sept so this is the least of my concerns, ty

You need something positive. This isn't gonna be it for u. I normally look at inspirational videos. This site is for fukkery hun.

Get well soon

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
I don't hate you , but I do know that this a fake account though with you're refusal to cough up proof :ld:
i have nothing to prove to you i'm sorry you don't believe me, but i guess if it will shut everyone up and let you move on with your obviously very sad dull lives, u can go omy fb or old myspace or talk to me on ps4 but i'm only giving it to one person and they can relay

Status
Not open for further replies.