TheColi Exclusive: Coli Breh Approaches @Nicole0416 on the NYC Subway Train

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That’s me. Y’all finally tracked me down after months and months of doing so. The coli out of town clown representative thought shyt was sweet; he pulled up, wouldn’t leave me alone and got his face knocked off. The other bozo in the back aka @Little Foot played the wall like a scared little bytch, he didn’t want those problems.
:snooze:

See I was about to come in here in some “why y’all keep fukking with Nicole” shyt.:dwillhuh:

But after I saw that twitter link. I can’t front. That’s you :mjlol:

Guilty as charged :russ::hubie:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Move the fuk on..
:what:

You pray I do fakkit. Naw I’m on your ass till your frog face is exposed
2yy6ptd.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That’s me. Y’all finally tracked me down after months and months of doing so. The coli out of town clown representative thought shyt was sweet; he pulled up, wouldn’t leave me alone and got his face knocked off. The other bozo in the back aka @Little Foot played the wall like a scared little bytch, he didn’t want those problems.
:snooze:

giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Unless it's post op, Nicole is a woman, I've seen her pics. She actually resides in the NYC area as well. Shes not attractive or in shape but she doesn't look too had for a 46 year old single mother

IDK where you got that Infor but the person behind that screen name is a fakkit named Derek who’s been trolling this forum/SOHH for ten plus years pretending to be some version of an Afro Latina women from NY.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Was dude drunk , high or slow . Shawtie was slim thick aint no way dude should of been mishandled like that

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
IDK where you got that Infor but the person behind that screen name is a fakkit named Derek who’s been trolling this forum/SOHH for ten plus years pretending to be some version of an Afro Latina women from NY.
I know who she is for a 100% fact Breh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
See I was about to come in here in some “why y’all keep fukking with Nicole” shyt.:dwillhuh:

But after I saw that twitter link. I can’t front. That’s you :mjlol:

Guilty as charged :russ::hubie:
Lmaoffff.. you already know how I was coming in the thread. I thought it was another one of “those” types of posts. Like wtf is this again :hhh::dahell:
The I saw that she was handling her business bc dude was pressing her; reject got that work; all up in her business and being creep status, got the dog shyt stomped out of him -
:damn:
giphy.gif