The YouTube fitness community appreciation thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Definite shouts-out to...*in my Chris Jones voice* You know who it is. CHRIS JONES, represent Physiques of greatness. :myman:

and also the Hodge Twins. These some funny dudes but still making time to help me make... *in my Hodge Twins voice* ...all kinds of gains, all kindsssss. :mjlol::salute:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
3uOfbXa.jpg

:lolbron:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
most these channels suck when you actually learn the supp industry is Bull and you learn how to diet properly. It was entertaining when I was new to lifting for aesthetics a few yrs ago, but now I just watch for kicks every blue moon. I`m Happy to see Chris Jones coming up big time though, I remember watching him and the Hodgetwins when they were on that poverty status.
For sure...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
and also the Hodge Twins. These some funny dudes but still making time to help me make... *in my Hodge Twins voice* ...all kinds of gains, all kindsssss. :mjlol::salute:

those dudes are funny as fukk. i spent like an hour on their YT page once watchin all those vids where they answer all those random questions people send them.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I usually ignore YouTube comments but recently I've been reading them on the POG videos because everyone hates Vince :heh: :pacspit: