The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Console gaming in Japan isn't doing all that well since they transitioned to more mobile and portable gaming. If I were Xbox I wouldn't bother. You play to your strengths and the Japanese market isn't nor will it ever be a strength for them.

I mean I'm pretty sure the PS4 got outsold by the Switch in Japan despite it having a 3 year head start. If those are the results Sony an Japanese brand can achieve Microsoft should just move on.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Console gaming in Japan isn't doing all that well since they transitioned to more mobile and portable gaming. If I were Xbox I wouldn't bother. You play to your strengths and the Japanese market isn't nor will it ever be a strength for them.

I mean I'm pretty sure the PS4 got outsold by the Switch in Japan despite it having a 3 year head start. If those are the results Sony an Japanese brand can achieve Microsoft should just move on.

na it did outsell it. Nintendo is Japan biggest seller especially since handheld is big there let alone animal crossing came in crush the buildings

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

They need to focus on mainland Europe and stop being weird. A region where they might actually have a chance....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Playground games and Ninja Theory, in addition to Rare are based in Europe so I think that some good will be coming from that.
Not mainland Europe but the UK. The UK which MS has always had big focus on. All those studios are based in UK who many separate from mainland Europe i.e France, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Poland, Germany, etc.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Not mainland Europe but the UK. The UK which MS has always had big focus on. All those studios are based in UK who many separate from mainland Europe i.e France, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Poland, Germany, etc.

They were supposedly looking at a polish company. It's how the techland rumors started. I think they're still looking for talent there and Japan + Korea.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody make a discord for the Xbox homies. I will if nobody else wants to. We can set up some gaming nights, do streams and talk whatever else.
There's already a discord for The Arcadium but most cats be quiet/don't talk. I could create a Xbox channel for that only but...