The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anybody watching the Live XBox Series X on the xbox?

Theres this game called Bright Infinite and it looks crazy:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
At my job, in training, and in classes :dahell:

3nSqkf.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was a BIG fan of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark.

I'd love a Perfect Dark reboot.

That bring said, I am iffy on what the art style should be.

I am a "look serious, visceral and realistic" type of gamer at this point. It's limiting, I know, but, I'm good.

Selfishly, I want a rebooted Perfect Dark to look more like Splinter Cell and less like fortnite.

But, I don't think it'll sell like that. Even though I'd play the shyt out of it.:russ:

What art style y'all think this rumored Perfect dark would be?

As for perspective, I think I'd rather this stay true to the WORLD that Perfect Dark created and not necessarily staying true to perspective. Meaning, I love my FPS but, it would be interesting to see Perfect Dark done well in a 3PS.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was a BIG fan of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark.

I'd love a Perfect Dark reboot.

That bring said, I am iffy on what the art style should be.

I am a "look serious, visceral and realistic" type of gamer at this point. It's limiting, I know, but, I'm good.

Selfishly, I want a rebooted Perfect Dark to look more like Splinter Cell and less like fortnite.

But, I don't think it'll sell like that. Even though I'd play the shyt out of it.:russ:

What art style y'all think this rumored Perfect dark would be?

As for perspective, I think I'd rather this stay true to the WORLD that Perfect Dark created and not necessarily staying true to perspective. Meaning, I love my FPS but, it would be interesting to see Perfect Dark done well in a 3PS.

If this Perfect Dark was made by Rare then yea we'd expect cartoony like art style but this studio is headed by Darrel Gallagher who made Rise of the Tomb Raider. I expect serious cyberpunk(genre not the game) type of art style. Very colorful but serious. Something like this.
tumblr_p8dexb4P1y1r4u25do1_400.gifv