The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Halo Infinite looks significantly better than Halo 5. Because Halo Infinite is still a cross gen game at the end of the day hence why I was always apprehensive at them hyping up next gen gameplay by showcasing cross gen games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They first said gameplay but last minute changed it up.

Ubisoft | Welcome to the official Ubisoft website
Right on their homepage

Assassin's Creed Valhalla "Gameplay" Debuts At Inside Xbox
First Xbox Series X gameplay coming May 7

Yeah I seen a Ubisoft rep change it up last minute on Twitter but still. That was underwhelming for a first look. We already seen a CG trailer then you show a cinematic trailer when you said tune in for gameplay? This is not anything against Xbox it was just the stream was underwhelming. Sony could do the same mistake and people would complain as they have done in the past few years.

thank you.

we ain't delusional @MeachTheMonster

fukk UBI for that bullshyt, but I shouldn't be shocked at their tomfoolery.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They first said gameplay but last minute changed it up.

Ubisoft | Welcome to the official Ubisoft website
Right on their homepage

Assassin's Creed Valhalla "Gameplay" Debuts At Inside Xbox
First Xbox Series X gameplay coming May 7

Yeah I seen a Ubisoft rep change it up last minute on Twitter but still. That was underwhelming for a first look. We already seen a CG trailer then you show a cinematic trailer when you said tune in for gameplay? This is not anything against Xbox it was just the stream was underwhelming. Sony could do the same mistake and people would complain as they have done in the past few years.
Not to sound like a fanboy but this seems like more of Ubisofts fault instead Microsoft/Xbox.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hope Halo Infinite looks significantly better than Halo 5. Because Halo Infinite is still a cross gen game at the end of the day hence why I was always apprehensive at them hyping up next gen gameplay by showcasing cross gen games.
If Halo Infinite doesn't take the cake, MS deserves any and all bad things they get, though XSX should be piff regardless.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thank you.

we ain't delusional @MeachTheMonster

fukk UBI for that bullshyt, but I shouldn't be shocked at their tomfoolery.
I remember everything they said. People aren't just making it up. They said it themselves. Had they just shown a short 2~3 minute gameplay teaser at 4kt60fps it would be great.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Either way they REALLY need to knock it outta the park with Infinite or else people will be clowning the Series X for MONTHS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to sound like a fanboy but this seems like more of Ubisofts fault instead Microsoft/Xbox.
It's sort of both of their faults as MSFT knows what was going to be shown and Ubisoft won't get the blame, MSFT will because it was shown there. Same when certain games on PS4 Pro was not native 4K, Sony and PS4 Pro was blamed and not the developer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Halo Infinite doesn't take the cake, MS deserves any and all bad things they get, though XSX should be piff regardless.
I think Halo Infinite will be good but they need to show it off like this:

Show a trailer, CG or whatever to get people hyped.

THEN show a gameplay demonstration. I seriously find every time a game had really high reveal reception was when they showed either a dope ass trailer and gameplay demonstration or just gameplay demonstration right off the bat. People don't care for CG trailers unless it's a really beloved title that was revealed out of nowhere.