The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Should be simple now with both the ps2 and dolphin option

For now mostly just DBZ games, getting much better success when I move a game to the SSD compared to trying to play it off an external drive. And games over 4.11gb don't work at all unless you put them on the internal

Budokai and Super DBZ work great tho

Gamecube also working fantastic, played some Bloody Roar and Phantasy Star online 1+2

Good shyt breh :wow:

I’ll have to try more stuff on dolphin. Tatsunoko vs Capcom worked decent. I only got frame rate drops when doing specials.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be simple now with both the ps2 and dolphin option

For now mostly just DBZ games, getting much better success when I move a game to the SSD compared to trying to play it off an external drive. And games over 4.11gb don't work at all unless you put them on the internal

Budokai and Super DBZ work great tho

Gamecube also working fantastic, played some Bloody Roar and Phantasy Star online 1+2

does the gamecube emulator play isos? or do i have to convert them:francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Wonder how it will perform on the S

I would expect a 30 FPS target. Part of the problem is that people who are flight sim fans aren't typically FPS snobs, so mid-20s can be an acceptable target. But now we're in the world of 60 FPS or bust, so it's going to be interesting to see what sacrifices are made to get there, although I wouldn't be surprised to see a settings menu to tailor things to prioritize frame rate. Hopefully they take advantage of multi core processors more than flight sims have done in the past.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I would expect a 30 FPS target. Part of the problem is that people who are flight sim fans aren't typically FPS snobs, so mid-20s can be an acceptable target. But now we're in the world of 60 FPS or bust, so it's going to be interesting to see what sacrifices are made to get there, although I wouldn't be surprised to see a settings menu to tailor things to prioritize frame rate. Hopefully they take advantage of multi core processors more than flight sims have done in the past.

If you haven't played this title man this shyt is so amazing and realistic. The flights really take the time they do in real life and you actually see the same landmarks shyt spooky.

It is also pretty cool seeing other people flying around as you do your flight... Servers going to be crazy when it comes to Xbox

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't played this title man this shyt is so amazing and realistic. The flights really take the time they do in real life and you actually see the same landmarks shyt spooky.

It is also pretty cool seeing other people flying around as you do your flight... Servers going to be crazy when it comes to Xbox
I haven't. I'm waiting for the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant to come back in stock. I played FSX 6 or 7 years ago and got hooked. Did some flights in a Cessna from San Diego to Vegas and San Francisco. Eventually I moved up into the CRJ, but shyt moves so much faster in a jet, I just couldn't keep up. But I've been watching YouTube videos to scratch the itch for now. Hopefully someone comes out with a high quality Concord, SR-71, or U2 mod so I can see things from 60, 70 thousand feet high :wow: