:francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nall DMX was loved by everyone

Agreed, but he's one of those marketing guys where literally EVERYTHING they do is some form of marketing. Guess I'm just used to him trying too hard to wedge XBox into situations where people aren't concerned with them at all.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Person running that account is tryna get some meat inside them to some slow jams :dame:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Damn can we play def jam with that emulator?

Im tryna whoop some ass with Dark man X in my camo pants:mjcry:

I did a quick and dirty test on a bunch of emulators the other day and played FFNY up to the training stage. I played it on PCSX2 which you gotta side load, but I think you’d be able to play it for GameCube via dolphin.

@Tenchi® Ryu™ How has PS2 performance been for you? I’ve only tried a few games, and it’s been a mixed bag. I didn’t have my FPS counter on but Def Jam was cool from what I played, NBA Street Vol. 2 has mad graphical glitches and choppy frame rate and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne seemed to work ok too.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Damn can we play def jam with that emulator?

Im tryna whoop some ass with Dark man X in my camo pants:mjcry:
Should be simple now with both the ps2 and dolphin option
@Tenchi® Ryu™ How has PS2 performance been for you? I’ve only tried a few games, and it’s been a mixed bag. I didn’t have my FPS counter on but Def Jam was cool from what I played, NBA Street Vol. 2 has mad graphical glitches and choppy frame rate and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne seemed to work ok too.
For now mostly just DBZ games, getting much better success when I move a game to the SSD compared to trying to play it off an external drive. And games over 4.11gb don't work at all unless you put them on the internal

Budokai and Super DBZ work great tho

Gamecube also working fantastic, played some Bloody Roar and Phantasy Star online 1+2