The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Anyone into JRPGs? What's the best JRPG on Game Pass? I was playing Dragon Quest 11 but I wasn't fukking with the battle system too much, so I switched over to Octopath which is pretty fun but I'm skipping through the story; too much dialogue

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anyone into JRPGs? What's the best JRPG on Game Pass? I was playing Dragon Quest 11 but I wasn't fukking with the battle system too much, so I switched over to Octopath which is pretty fun but I'm skipping through the story; too much dialogue
What exactly you looking for?

My personal favorite is action RPGs and you not really gonna beat Kingdom hearts and the whole series on xbox gamepass now

Tales of Vesperia which is probably the best tales is also on there.

I'm hoping they hurry up and put Yakuza 7 up on there....all the OG Final Fantasies up on there if you wanna go back to them. For traditional turn based I heard Battle Chasers Nightwar is pretty good

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tales of Vesperia is probably what your looking for... also Yakuza like a dragon (which isn't on gamepass *yet*) but its a great jrpg.

The battle system for DQ11 picks up once you get more characters, but fundamentally its the same.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
octopath is fire but yea wayyy too much dialouge cant even enjoy the story forreal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dragon quest 11 is like a flat 7 the whole way through, all 100+ hours

Vesperia was the only Tales game i ever managed to finish back on the 360.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Xbox headset showed up. I love these so far. Simultaneous Bluetooth :banderas:

These are my first real gaming headphones, only other headphones I use are studio headphones, so I don't have a frame of reference, but they sound great to me. Picking up all sorts of background sounds I miss on my 5.1.2 system. Music sounds good. Got Labcabincalifornia playing, that Dilla bass:smugbiden:. Sadly, I want to hear the 500 dollar Bang and Olufsen ones now:mjlol:

Also, there was an update off rip, so IDK if they have been improved since release, but for 99 dollars, I don't see how anyone could complain.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox headset showed up. I love these so far. Simultaneous Bluetooth :banderas:

These are my first real gaming headphones, only other headphones I use are studio headphones, so I don't have a frame of reference, but they sound great to me. Picking up all sorts of background sounds I miss on my 5.1.2 system. Music sounds good. Got Labcabincalifornia playing, that Dilla bass:smugbiden:. Sadly, I want to hear the 500 dollar Bang and Olufsen ones now:mjlol:

Also, there was an update off rip, so IDK if they have been improved since release, but for 99 dollars, I don't see how anyone could complain.
shyt is weird. I pre-ordered mine first day... Stuck in delivery limbo.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

HR 8
iPTdR5m.gif