The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you’ve already bought them when they originally came out and don’t need to play them again?

Yall are pretending games you were never interested in are gold because they’re on your service now. If you really thought they were good games you would’ve bought them when they been on sales for a couple dollars throughout the years. Most of yall are gonna get hyped for these games, play them once or twice and forget about them.

Like i said, it’s purely a quantity vs quality thing for yall.
:yeshrug:
I originally beat dishonored the ps3.
I just like the series in general.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most people aren't going to go back and look for older games they missed.

But if you put older games that I missed in front of my fingers tips that's as simple as click download and play, and you enhance the graphics and or frame rates not to mention the load times.

Then I'm all about that.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Cool, but doesn't matter. Everyone who really gives a shyt already have it. Having fighting games first was huge for Sony in the FGC.
maaan, I remember when the ps3 version of SF4 had all the input lag so Xbox gained a lot of ground. SF5 being exclusive kinda f'd it up though. Hopefully 6 goes multiconsole crossplay like MK11 because fighting games and GOW are the only reason I got a PS5.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ight Phil, I see these upgrades but its time to bump the Rare Replay to 120fps. shyt the base xbone coulda handled that. no excuses. in fact, if they won't update it lets get it on pc so mods can do their thing. Perfect Dark at 60FPS is good but could be better.
tenor.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Most people aren't going to go back and look for older games they missed.

But if you put older games that I missed in front of my fingers tips that's as simple as click download and play, and you enhance the graphics and or frame rates not to mention the load times.

Then I'm all about that.

This is why I like Gamepass for others. I have played all three dishonored games at launch, some of the best games ever. Games rarely have great level design like these games. These things are incredible as they bring the game to new eyeballs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Can I rant...

It's fukked up that I can not create a king of the hill mode on Mortal Kombat 11 with my brehs who are still on xbox one.

It's fukking stupid.