The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never had One so that isn't an issue. Ima definitely want to try some new shyt like Cyberpunk but like there a mad games for Xbox one that I never played and isn't it relatively cheap asf to buy used discs compared to paying to download older shyt? I watched a couple videos and the lack of disc drive would prevent me saving bread buying used games. I bought the Witcher 3 for my son for like $12 bucks. But then again from reading some of the gamers threads it seems like I van play all those older agnes anyway? Like I said I skipped a gen so I'm kinda lost haha. Still considering a PS5 even though the last sony I had was phone. SMH I can't make a dman choice haha and then again my TV is 4k so maybe it makes no sense a all to get an S?
That's why Gamepass + the weekly sales are your best friend.

Get two 4tb hard drives.
And hit some websites like CD Keys or keep an out for the weekly deals.
Certain titles like The Witcher 2/3, the assassin's creed series, all of the COD games, etc.
all go on sale regularly.

Unfortunately the series S has no disc drive but they do make up for it in heavily discounted games
and of course the game pass service. One thing is for certain tho, all of the games you skipped will be
better when you finally do get a chance to play them. Because even though series S is weaker than
the series X, it's WAY better than Xbox One S.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why Gamepass + the weekly sales are your best friend.

Get two 4tb hard drives.
And hit some websites like CD Keys or keep an out for the weekly deals.
Certain titles like The Witcher 2/3, the assassin's creed series, all of the COD games, etc.
all go on sale regularly.

Unfortunately the series S has no disc drive but they do make up for it in heavily discounted games
and of course the game pass service. One thing is for certain tho, all of the games you skipped will be
better when you finally do get a chance to play them. Because even though series S is weaker than
the series X, it's WAY better than Xbox One S.
Props on the info. I never played a game above 1080p so maybe no 4k is not that big of a deal. Be nice to spend that extra $200 on games and accessories. Lots to think about haha oh and when you mentioned cd keys you mean like downloading games for free but it has to go on a external drive?? I used to do that all the time on my pc back in the didn't know it was possible with systems.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props on the info. I never played a game above 1080p so maybe no 4k is not that big of a deal. Be nice to spend that extra $200 on games and accessories. Lots to think about haha oh and when you mentioned cd keys you mean like downloading games for free but it has to go on a external drive?? I used to do that all the time on my pc back in the didn't know it was possible with systems.
nah CD Keys sells cheap, legal keys for Xbox consoles.
So you can cop a few games for $10 and start building your collection.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else think it's dope that Prey got the 60fps update on Monday March 15th and the game itself starts
on Monday....March 15h, 2032 ?

:wow:
4D Chess :whew:
:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Buying old games :mjlol:

Or you’ve already bought them when they originally came out and don’t need to play them again?

Yall are pretending games you were never interested in are gold because they’re on your service now. If you really thought they were good games you would’ve bought them when they been on sales for a couple dollars throughout the years. Most of yall are gonna get hyped for these games, play them once or twice and forget about them.

Like i said, it’s purely a quantity vs quality thing for yall.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or you’ve already bought them when they originally came out and don’t need to play them again?

Yall are pretending games you were never interested in are gold because they’re on your service now. If you really thought they were good games you would’ve bought them when they been on sales for a couple dollars throughout the years. Most of yall are gonna get hyped for these games, play them once or twice and forget about them.

Like i said, it’s purely a quantity vs quality thing for yall.
I never played Dishonored till it came to gamepass:manny: