The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A win? How? He was looking at an CX, and she got a raggedy Vizio. A Vizio OLED, I GUESS (still not a CX), but if it's a Walmart special, WTF is a win about that?

@Raiders I assumer her heart was in the right place, but you should sit her down, politely explain why the CX is better and worth the extra money and take that Vizio back. If she's a real one, she will understand and put that bread on the right TV:ehh:

She knows why it’s better I showed her it before at Costco, but I also said it would be a dumb purchase, and TVs are over priced and a similar would be half the price in a year :snoop:

I set myself up, but Im not mad about it, it has HDR, apple tv and all the other features I wanted outside of 120 refresh rate, plus she used her bread, so i got a free tv upgrade and a soundbar. And it looks really good to my eyes :ehh:

i did have the :stopitslime: face when i seen a vizio box, i only bought LGs or Samsung’s before this.

im not saying its a win or an L, it just is what it is. :yeshrug:

once i get the series X I’ll know if I need to upgrade or can ride it out.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She knows why it’s better I showed her it before at Costco, but I also said it would be a dumb purchase, and TVs are over priced and a similar would be half the price in a year :snoop:

I set myself up, but Im not mad about it, it has HDR, apple tv and all the other features I wanted outside of 120 refresh rate, plus she used her bread, so i got a free tv upgrade and a soundbar. And it looks really good to my eyes :ehh:

i did have the :stopitslime: face when i seen a vizio box, i only bought LGs or Samsung’s before this.

Soundbar? You need to avoid OLEDs and real stereo setups like the plague. If you do, you'll go home and be like:scust: Haven't met or seen one person that could go back.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I guess I got low standards cuz I get hype when my girl sucks my dikk n swallows my nut.:yeshrug:

I think its cool your girl got you a TV. even if it wasnt the best one its a good gesture:manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But capcom just does remakes now (DMC V & Street Fighter aside)

What I use to love about capcom is they made smaller niche games along with bigger ones.

But capcom has always had a problem with remixing there games and rereleases, granted that hasn't always been a bad thing.

For a moment during the ps1-dreamcast era we got megaman street fighter, power stones rivial schools, dino crisis, re, and more....

Last couple years we've gotten... RE and DMC with some monster hunter.

A dash of megaman 11 and a pinch of mvc infinite.

Capcom is a prime example of a company that would thrive of a service like gamepass

Daps

Vizio Oled is pretty much the same just buggier

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I guess I got low standards cuz I get hype when my girl sucks my dikk n swallows my nut.:yeshrug:

I think its cool your girl got you a TV. even if it wasnt the best one its a good gesture:manny:

Yeah I dig it, its the thought that counts, but this the coli, so she should have bought the best available and bought me the xbox with the new 1tb memory card.

Were kings, we deserve the best, and we gotta let each other know when our girl is slacking.:myman:

you deserve more than a BJ, have that girl cook for you while she sucking it next time.

Vizio Oled is pretty much the same just buggier
Yeah every now and then, I have to reset the tv because an app is acting up, but I haven’t had to do that in a few months.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got that Pulse Red Series X controller this bish look like a Ferrari :banderas:

951223-A5-AEFC-4419-9-FBF-190-B60-D89-B85.jpg

Last edited: