The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Outerworlds is butter smooth

Deleting off my PC, no need for it anymore

I couldn't finish this game because 30 frames is disgusting. After watching this video im now pressed to get a Series X like a lil kid :mjcry: I tried to act like upgrading was no big deal for as long as I could, but I never expected to have to wait this long for one to be available wtf

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
what Indiana Jones game? I only played the Lego one on 360:lupe:
Google Image Result for https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/MEEAAOSwyQtVkqsk/s-l300.jpg
z8s8t68tUHUUipQo6

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the 360 and I have a switch so I skipped last gen and I don't really care about having the top of the line graphics so I'm thinking about getting the Series S. Does anybody here have the series s and what am I missing out on realistically in terms of performance cause remember I basically skipped last gen. I played the Witcher 3 on Xbox one and the graphics were amazing to me even for that old game. shyt the games I've played the most recently have been COD Mobile and Stardew Valley. As long as New games run smooth I don't necessarily need 4k 60fps

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the 360 and I have a switch so I skipped last gen and I don't really care about having the top of the line graphics so I'm thinking about getting the Series S. Does anybody here have the series s and what am I missing out on realistically in terms of performance cause remember I basically skipped last gen. I played the Witcher 3 on Xbox one and the graphics were amazing to me even for that old game. shyt the games I've played the most recently have been COD Mobile and Stardew Valley. As long as New games run smooth I don't necessarily need 4k 60fps
Best way to put it is, every single game you had for the original Xbox One (digital that is...) either now:
runs faster or has unique improvements only possible on series X/S like faster load times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best way to put it is, every single game you had for the original Xbox One (digital that is...) either now:
runs faster or has unique improvements only possible on series X/S like faster load times.
I never had One so that isn't an issue. Ima definitely want to try some new shyt like Cyberpunk but like there are mad games for Xbox one that I never played and isn't it relatively cheap asf to buy used discs compared to paying to download older shyt? I watched a couple videos and the lack of disc drive would prevent me saving bread buying used games. I bought the Witcher 3 for my son for like $12 bucks. But then again from reading some of the gamers threads it seems like I can play all those older gamrs anyway? Like I said I skipped a gen so I'm kinda lost haha. Still considering a PS5 even though the last sony I had was ps one SMH I can't make a dman choice haha and then again my TV is 4k so maybe it makes no sense a all to get an S?

Last edited: