The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mindblown:
I don't know how anyone can hate on what Microsoft is bringing to the table.
Just like that several games in my collection will run better AND keep that dope resolution
boost I had on one X.
:to:
MicroGoat.

Seemingly some synergy is being realized in the different areas of the Xbox division. All weeks won't look like this but, yeah, incremental gains of mind share are still gains. I've seen Xbox game pass, fps boost and Bethesda trending today on Twitter. What it all means, who knows but at the very least, people are talking in a positive manner about what Microsoft has going on.

This is just today

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Seemingly some synergy is being realized in the different areas of the Xbox division. All weeks won't look like this but, yeah, incremental gains of mind share are still gains. I've seen Xbox game pass, fps boost and Bethesda trending today on Twitter. What it all means, who knows but at the very least, people are talking in a positive manner about what Microsoft has going on.

Youtube even talking... The Xbox bashing videos are all getting negative likes :mjlol:. I can see the tide changing Sony only has that name right now. You see it on NeoGaf Reset etc... the backwards compat services are all positives for Xbox right now

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:mindblown:
I don't know how anyone can hate on what Microsoft is bringing to the table.
Just like that several games in my collection will run better AND keep that dope resolution
boost I had on one X.
:to:
MicroGoat.
Overwatch got a patch for 120 fps on Series S and X last week. I do wish it was crossplay. I've been enjoying Rocket League at 120 fps. Going to play Ori Will of the Wisps with the high frame rate mode now.

FPS Boost is a great feature. I hope every game from MS gives you an option for 60 fps going forward.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Did comparison shots, first with the uncap mods and then the official FPS boost.

1f8d8ef0-cd68-453d-a4da-b1565f63e438.PNG

34db54b9-0e66-4dfa-a8df-e3d4ab66d640.PNG

e7fd148e-0836-416f-935c-de235bf2a719.PNG

dfa2c020-39f7-4118-8138-2972b006ff0a.PNG

Skyrim looks the same, can see a difference in Fallout tho

I'm sure we'll get a Digital Foundry video on this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never finished skyrim...actually I barely started it :mjlol:

I was about to get beheaded or some shyt then a dragon came and I ran around for a bit and got bored...luckily I bought the game on disc so I just resold it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never finished skyrim...actually I barely started it :mjlol:

I was about to get beheaded or some shyt then a dragon came and I ran around for a bit and got bored...luckily I bought the game on disc so I just resold it
its on gamepass now so might as well give it another go. xbox added mod support for it too. if you start a new game I suggest gettin right to the Dawnguard DLC.