The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My download speeds are 215.9 mbps on wireless. I am not getting no 20 minute download. It’s taking between 44 mins to 1 hour 44 mins for games. Probably just need to reset network on the Xbox then
For me it was background games slowing down my downloads, specifically Tetris. If the game was running in the background my downloads were slowed down by more than half.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
somethin wrong with yall shyt i git 1GB internet my shyt downloads in no time hope yall not using wireless i hate when ppl game or when they're trying to download big files use wireless stop tryna look cute

nah I use wireless and am only at 100Mbps and my shyt is good...PS5 too

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

200.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So as the years have gone by I’ve become a lot less of a “hardcore gamer”. The XSX looks appealing as most of the stuff I have been playing on my PC the last year is from Gamepass. And the console’s new features seem pretty solid. Haven’t been team Xbox since the 360, but I’m thinking instead of a PS5 and upgrading my PC down the road I’ll just cop a XSX and be done with it.

Anyone here regretting their purchase?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So as the years have gone by I’ve become a lot less of a “hardcore gamer”. The XSX looks appealing as most of the stuff I have been playing on my PC the last year is from Gamepass. And the console’s new features seem pretty solid. Haven’t been team Xbox since the 360, but I’m thinking instead of a PS5 and upgrading my PC down the road I’ll just cop a XSX and be done with it.

Nah nothing to regret. Gamepass is getting better and better everyday.

Things like quick resume and smart delivery streamline the experience so you spend less time waiting and fiddling with stuff. I went from mostly gaming on a PC to series x and I have not touched my PC since I got it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally got to play sunset overdrive after all these years the other night. And man I loved what I played. Should’ve got it way back when.

I just got into it my self I played gears 4-5 first and I had fun playing sunset od most def a game I will be playing all the way.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah, sounds like it would be perfect for you tbh. Gamepass and a series x and just casually load up download and play whatever.

Loving my XSX right now.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Not at all. Quality of life improvements on games and the simplicity of it is really great. Plus the games are going to come in force. I'm 100% happy with it.