The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We Happy Few" updated for Series X is a damn near a different game.
I was just playing it two weeks ago after that huge sale on the xbox one x
and the framerate was kinda choppy, textures loaded slowly, loading in general
just wasn't that fast.

Now on Series X it's :whoo:

Forgot to mention I picked up my replacement tuesday. :banderas:
shyt is smooth as butter in most of these games.
Went back to RE7, RE2, Tomb Raider, We Happy Few etc.
The rock solid framerate is :ohlawd:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
So far:

The packaging and everything was A1. I saw people say that in unboxings and on boards but in person the presentation is probably the best I've had for a game console.

Console looks clean as hell.

Gamepass is definitely worth it. There's not only all the MS exclusive stuff in one spot but also some non MS games that I was tempted to buy on the 4/5 previously are there. Just scrolling through the list I could probably never buy a game on the console and be good just off the sheer amount of content.

Not a huge fan of the OS at all but it's been that way for me with MS forever.

Hate the friends list and how you add friends.

Controller is nice. Been a while since I actually played with a Xbox controller..rumble, the buttons and the textured grip all stick out.

Forza Horizon 4 might be the most beautiful game I've ever played. I suck at racing games but it's just amazing to look at.

Just played the training on Gears because it wasn't done downloading. Looks and plays good.

My only big complaint so far is the download speeds have been terrible for me. I remember seeing people at launch mention this as an issue. I've restarted and turned it off. Downloads moving slow as hell compared to the PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So far:

The packaging and everything was A1. I saw people say that in unboxings and on boards but in person the presentation is probably the best I've had for a game console.

Console looks clean as hell.

Gamepass is definitely worth it. There's not only all the MS exclusive stuff in one spot but also some non MS games that I was tempted to buy on the 4/5 previously are there. Just scrolling through the list I could probably never buy a game on the console and be good just off the sheer amount of content.

Not a huge fan of the OS at all but it's been that way for me with MS forever.

Hate the friends list and how you add friends.

Controller is nice. Been a while since I actually played with a Xbox controller..rumble, the buttons and the textured grip all stick out.

Forza Horizon 4 might be the most beautiful game I've ever played. I suck at racing games but it's just amazing to look at.

Just played the training on Gears because it wasn't done downloading. Looks and plays good.

My only big complaint so far is the download speeds have been terrible for me. I remember seeing people at launch mention this as an issue. I've restarted and turned it off. Downloads moving slow as hell compared to the PS5.
Make sure you don’t have any games running in the background. Go in and manually close them. That should speed up your downloads

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Its not Bethesda level big but I see no reason MS seriously don't just go and grab up Sega right now.....Sonic popularity ain't as strong these days so they don't have as much leverage, finances ain't as hot and basically relying on PSO2 to make serious money, and Yakuza is starting to make gains on xbox platforms so people are getting use to playing it here.

Then just think of all the dope IPs Microsoft instantly gets access to. The potential Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis retro possibilities.

Needs to be done

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why? Sega doesn't have anything that Microsoft needs.

Why can't they put some money down towards another Lost Odyssey or Blue Dragon?
Sega always seems to be having money problems and there is a very nice treasure chest of IPs MS could work with better than Sega ever could imo. Imagine if Shenmue 3 had a microsoft triple A budget instead of having to rely on a kickstarter.

Capcom too in bed with Sony these days