The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So as the years have gone by I’ve become a lot less of a “hardcore gamer”. The XSX looks appealing as most of the stuff I have been playing on my PC the last year is from Gamepass. And the console’s new features seem pretty solid. Haven’t been team Xbox since the 360, but I’m thinking instead of a PS5 and upgrading my PC down the road I’ll just cop a XSX and be done with it.

Anyone here regretting their purchase?
Had my XSX since November n no regrets. It runs smooth, quiet, n i got a grip of gamepass joints i been playin. Controller is almost the same as the xbone which was a good design(wish it was a lil bigger but its still my favorite of this gen), and the back compat been great. Some last gen joints got improvements too. Xbox live is as solid as ever. If u tired of tinkering with a pc this is a good buy.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Cyber Shadow, and the input reading enemies do, is insane.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
So as the years have gone by I’ve become a lot less of a “hardcore gamer”. The XSX looks appealing as most of the stuff I have been playing on my PC the last year is from Gamepass. And the console’s new features seem pretty solid. Haven’t been team Xbox since the 360, but I’m thinking instead of a PS5 and upgrading my PC down the road I’ll just cop a XSX and be done with it.

Anyone here regretting their purchase?
Nah I love my Series X. It sounds like it would fit right in with your life style.

BTW I finally tried Gears 5 DLC with the next gen update. Wow thats an incredible looking game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought so as well but I wanted to play it again. :yeshrug:

Dlc did come with it. Along with undead nightmare.

oh that’s not bad then...the game definitely stands the test of time...was playing it recently and still enjoy it