The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
hot stock is trash...same bullshyt experience I had with the PS5 headset on multiple occasions...to be fair tho these items are so hot that these inventory watch-sites are a full step behind and it honestly is too late by the time you’re notified

:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's fire. You'll love it.

idk if you’ve had the OG elite controller but they feel the same...even with the rubber grips on the front the series 2 doesn’t feel much different at all...on a good note I no longer have to deal with swapping batteries when they die which was a minor inconvenience

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
idk if you’ve had the OG elite controller but they feel the same...even with the rubber grips on the front the series 2 doesn’t feel much different at all...on a good note I no longer have to deal with swapping batteries when they die which was a minor inconvenience
Had it since day one, used it until I go the Series 2. I like S2 a lot more. Better build qualty, grips fixed, better triggers, I think it's a bit smaller also.

OAN note, talking with you complaining ass nikkas jinxed me, my left thumbstick is starting to drift a bit on and off:stopitslime:
It's out of warranty, so I can give MS 99 and thry'll give me a new one, but I'm going to call and see if I can finesse one cheap or free. I think I moght be ble to since there is a lawsuit brewing for the stick drift. Because of it, they already increased the warranty from 3 monts to 1 year. The Series 2 is also on it's 9TH REVISION already, most or all to rumored address drift and the other quality control issues.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
wow...I somewhat suspected this too but if it is it’s only slightly and feels good...think I’ll check the specs

sorry to hear about the controller messing up...when did you buy it?
Day one. November 2019. Whenever I get around to talking to MS, I'll let you all know what I find out.

Last edited: