The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So...finally talked to MS. bytches making me do the 99 dollar out of warranty replacement, or buy a new one. Taking a chance with the replacement. Due to low supply, might be a minute:francis:. I asked Bindu if I would get a new one, hence the new revision, and he tried to BS me, but he had no idea. If I get some used bullshyt, or not the current revision, I'm telling them take it back, give me back my 100 dollars, or send me a new one.

Also, linked up my OG Elite to make sure it still works since I'll have to use it for a while. Zero doubt, the Series 2 is superior in every way. The OG almost feels like a toy compared to it. Build quality is very different.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So...finally talked to MS. bytches making me do the 99 dollar out of warranty replacement, or buy a new one. Taking a chance with the replacement. Due to low supply, might be a minute:francis:. I asked Bindu if I would get a new one, hence the new revision, and he tried to BS me, but he had no idea. If I get some used bullshyt, or not the current revision, I'm telling them take it back, give me back my 100 dollars, or send me a new one.

Also, linked up my OG Elite to make sure it still works since I'll have to use it for a while. Zero doubt, the Series 2 is superior in every way. The OG almost feels like a toy compared to it. Build quality is very different.

Wow. OG elite is an amazing controller. Big words bro

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ya dude is wildin...very little difference in build/feel
So...you have both in front of you, synced up too? I made that post after playing with the OG for 20 minutes after using only Series 2 for whatever months since it released.