The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Series X and Cyberpunk just killed by reciever! Now I have to get another at Best buy! Doing it asap cause I need that Cyberpunk in my life now!

I used to use one...started off great initially as I had my X1X...PS4 pro and switch all connected to it...since I was using a projector and not a regular TV, I needed the extra HDMI ports...eventually started peeping a serious lag when I’d play GTA online then the connections wouldn’t work or they’d work sometimes and not others unless I reconnected them...wasn’t worth it...ended up tossing it out recently when I moved...had it for like 2-3 years

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Might get the new series X controller. Is it smaller? The current one (xbone) feels too big even though I have fairly large hands.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don't get these complaints. I've had zero issues. My OG had a grip loosen, but that was it. My Series 2 is pretty much like day one.
MFs be kicking, throwing, and knawing on their controllers and shyt, but then wonder why they stop working :mjlol:. Had my Elite over a year now and haven't had any problems out of it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MFs be kicking, throwing, and knawing on their controllers and shyt, but then wonder why they stop working :mjlol:. Had my Elite over a year now and haven't had any problems out of it.

granted that wasn’t the case here as there were multiple issues out the box re: the elite series 2 that led to a lawsuit I wasn’t even aware of

but in general I agree tho...I was surprised to learn the rubber grips falling off of the OF elite controller was a “thing”...some said they experienced it as soon as 3 months after buying the controller...but an issue like that is something I would immediately chalk up to misuse

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
granted that wasn’t the case here as there were multiple issues out the box re: the elite series 2 that led to a lawsuit I wasn’t even aware of

but in general I agree tho...I was surprised to learn the rubber grips falling off of the OF elite controller was a “thing”...some said they experienced it as soon as 3 months after buying the controller...but an issue like that is something I would immediately chalk up to misuse
Mine took a few years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mine took a few years.

I’ve had 5 in all...dating back to maybe 2016...no issues with any of them...I sold 4 for more than I paid for them and still have one left...truth be told I’m just copping the elite series 2 out of curiosity plus I like the idea of not having to use batteries even tho changing them is only a very very minor “hassle”

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’ve had 5 in all...dating back to maybe 2016...no issues with any of them...I sold 4 for more than I paid for them and still have one left...truth be told I’m just copping the elite series 2 out of curiosity plus I like the idea of not having to use batteries even tho changing them is only a very very minor “hassle”
It's fire. You'll love it.