The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Might get the new series X controller. Is it smaller? The current one (xbone) feels too big even though I have fairly large hands.
It's a little smaller. I let my girl use my XOne controller and I think I like the old one slightly better. But the new one is USB-C. There's pros and cons but nothing deal breaking

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Might get the new series X controller. Is it smaller? The current one (xbone) feels too big even though I have fairly large hands.

It’s more narrow at the top between the bumpers and the grips kind of go in a little more on the backside, along with some texture on the outsides of them for extra grip. It feels great but it took me a few days to get totally used to it. Like it’s the same controller layout but your hands hold it slightly different if that makes sense

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s more narrow at the top between the bumpers and the grips kind of go in a little more on the backside, along with some texture on the outsides of them for extra grip. It feels great but it took me a few days to get totally used to it. Like it’s the same controller layout but your hands hold it slightly different if that makes sense

ya I do like the feel of it...I actually liked the hardened plastic grip better than the rubber grip on the elite controller...that narrowness at the top just felt to foreign to me tho...after playing cyberpunk for a while with it I had to switch back to the elite...also it’s slightly but noticeably heavier than the last gen controller which I like...not as heavy as the elite controller tho

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Brehs is there anyway to get one of these shyts any drops soon???
You gotta be on top of it. I got drop notices from Twitter and Discord and an app called Hot Stock

I'm not a bot person but Best Buy was my way in. They get stock and have a button that makes you wait to put it in your cart.

Have an account and a credit card already put in so clicking through is faster.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya I do like the feel of it...I actually liked the hardened plastic grip better than the rubber grip on the elite controller...that narrowness at the top just felt to foreign to me tho...after playing cyberpunk for a while with it I had to switch back to the elite...also it’s slightly but noticeably heavier than the last gen controller which I like...not as heavy as the elite controller tho
Yep, its a great controller, the textures on the grip and triggers are an improvement, but that slight change in size causes my left hand to cramp. If it was 360/xbone size with the texture changes itd be a 10/10 controller. Perfect for younger me but too small for adult me. Ive gotten used to it now but still wish they made a big version.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You gotta be on top of it. I got drop notices from Twitter and Discord and an app called Hot Stock

I'm not a bot person but Best Buy was my way in. They get stock and have a button that makes you wait to put it in your cart.

Have an account and a credit card already put in so clicking through is faster.

good stuff I downloaded the hot stock app

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man wtf.. the hot stock all said Microsoft had series x in stock.. I go to buy and it’s out of stock wtf.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man wtf.. the hot stock all said Microsoft had series x in stock.. I go to buy and it’s out of stock wtf.

hot stock is trash...same bullshyt experience I had with the PS5 headset on multiple occasions...to be fair tho these items are so hot that these inventory watch-sites are a full step behind and it honestly is too late by the time you’re notified