The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
shyt was a nice ass feature but people didnt want it. I use to love saying xbox record that or xbox screenshot
Yea, I just wish we could record like 20 min of gameplay from the console itself like Sony does

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I remember I got the launch edition Xbox one back in college like 2012 or 2013 I think. I ain’t played it since 2016 in college cuz I left it with a friend when I went to jail.

I’m thinking about getting a platstation this time around. I ain’t had a platstation since the PS2, cuz the PS3 was $600 when it was released and my parents wasn’t paying that.

but it seems like most nikkas have ps4s than xboxes for sum reason

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m definitely copping...

PS5 price :hhh:

This is literally like a cheaper PC... I like the formfactor too... its nice and efficient. It makes sense and lowkey has a smaller footprint that the Xb1.

I love my XB1X... just wish it had a couple PS4 games I got (Persona, Shadow of the Colossus, Spiderman, Etc). But I fukk with some of XB1X exclusives and all the Multiplats

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I’m definitely copping...

PS5 price :hhh:

This is literally like a cheaper PC... I like the formfactor too... its nice and efficient. It makes sense and lowkey has a smaller footprint that the Xb1.

I love my XB1X... just wish it had a couple PS4 games I got (Persona, Shadow of the Colossus, Spiderman, Etc). But I fukk with some of XB1X exclusives and all the Multiplats
Im about to cop the 1X. recommend me some games to play

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Forza Horizon if you like chill racing, regular Forza if you like competitive racing.

Gears 5

Cuphead

Etc.

Multiplat and feee games be lit too though

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Lowkey going to miss my Kinect if Microsoft axe it.... I got everything already programmed for when I enter the house... The moment I step into my room... I can just say 'Xbox On'... scans my face and I'm set. The process is so stream-less... The days of having to use a controller may be upon me..:mjcry:

:duck: Kinect voice command was disabled years ago.