The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Lowkey going to miss my Kinect if Microsoft axe it.... I got everything already programmed for when I enter the house... The moment I step into my room... I can just say 'Xbox On'... scans my face and I'm set. The process is so stream-less... The days of having to use a controller may be upon me..:mjcry:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Lowkey going to miss my Kinect if Microsoft axe it.... I got everything already programmed for when I enter the house... The moment I step into my room... I can just say 'Xbox On'... scans my face and I'm set. The process is so stream-less... The days of having to use a controller may be upon me..:mjcry:

I'm giving mine to my youngest daughter. Xbox On, Xbox Off, shyt was always great. Might that to get a Google Home to keep the wave going.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
My 11 year oild has his hooked up to his Google Home. In some instances, it works better than the Kinect.

:duck::duck::duck::duck::camby:

Cortana/voice commands through the Kinect have been disabled by Microsoft for reasons I don't know.

Using voice commands through Google Home is trash compare to what we could do before with the Kinect and much less reliable and slow af

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm giving mine to my youngest daughter. Xbox On, Xbox Off, shyt was always great. Might that to get a Google Home to keep the wave going.

my boy got a one at launch and i used to piss him off with the xbox off shyt while he was playing:russ:

Ya i used to be a scumbag:mjcry:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
my boy got a one at launch and i used to piss him off with the xbox off shyt while he was playing:russ:

Ya i used to be a scumbag:mjcry:

shyt was a nice ass feature but people didnt want it. I use to love saying xbox record that or xbox screenshot

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyt was a nice ass feature but people didnt want it. I use to love saying xbox record that or xbox screenshot
Microsoft really should have invested in VR this generation. Kinect's hardware meant that VR games would have been better than psvr out the gate and the 1X is far more capable than the pro for VR.

It would give people a reason own the kinect.