The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
yes it does...it still works via kinect and other methods...

How to use Alexa and Google Assistant speakers on Xbox One

That link is for using Alexa and Google Assistant. Not the original Xbox Voice commands, where it was much faster and accurate because the Kinect handle everything in-house. Instead of connecting to the internet like Alexa's and Google Assistant.

I know that method works but as for I know the original "Xbox" voice commands have been disabled.

Now if you can show that the original voice commands still works then I'll gladly accept your negs, if not go spread that negs to those that are spreading these :duck:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Does it? Not gonna lie, I thought is was killed years ago too and never even tried or looked it up again.

That link is for using Alexa and Google Assistant. Not the original Xbox Voice commands, where it was much faster and accurate because the Kinect handle everything in-house. Instead of connecting to the internet like Alexa's and Google Assistant.

I know that method works but as for I know the original "Xbox" voice commands have been disabled.

Now if you can show that the original voice commands still works then I'll gladly accept your negs, if not go spread that negs to those that are spreading these :duck:.
I still use them to this day.

“Xbox on...stop....play....select...record” still works right now.

Still works for multiplayer chat too.

I think they enabled then disabled Siri support at some point, but I’ve never used that.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Xbox Support

Still using it till this day..what are you talking about....?:dwillhuh: