The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If you not gonna get a Series S or X, you gotta at least be on a One X going forward

Base One is dead and done

unknown.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
sooo u still got the series X ? what's the issue
My damn kids :mjlol:

they had already taken over my X1. I put the series X in my room and bought a new TV. Was supposed to be my chance to get away from these nikkas. Now their Xbox broke and I’m sitting here watching my son play Cyberpunk on my new console and tv :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sooo u still got the series X ? what's the issue

it kinda sucks when selling your old console could’ve helped offset some of the cost of the new one...I was pissed too when my PS4 pro died only a few months before next gen dropped...granted I had others to sell...it’s the same reason why I wanna hurry up and upgrade to a series x so I can still sell/trade in my one x which is 3+ years old now...still runs great but you never know

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

they had already taken over my X1. I put the series X in my room and bought a new TV. Was supposed to be my chance to get away from these nikkas. Now their Xbox broke and I’m sitting here watching my son play Cyberpunk on my new console and tv :to:
MF you know the drill
kY3bOlr_d.webp

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

lmaooo gotta get them a series x or PS5 quick my breh the little one's claimed ya turf

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
prices are dropping on stockx...I’m guessing it’s becoming easier to get in stores...I like to think I’ll be able to get one at retail before the end of the month

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
prices are dropping on stockx...I’m guessing it’s becoming easier to get in stores...I like to think I’ll be able to get one at retail before the end of the month
:francis:

If it drops to $650 I’m pulling the trigger.

How legit is StockX for consoles I would be mad nervous after I hit place order

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How legit is StockX?

legit...it’s like ebay but with a “middleman”...seller ships to stockx warehouse...they verify it and ship it to you...you gotta pay an additional $25 for that plus another $25 for shipping and possibly taxes...so that $650 is gonna be $700 minimum...the only reason why I won’t order from them even tho it was tempting is because I have an outside shot of getting a refund and zero shot of getting a replacement if the unit fukks up within 30 days...after that I probably have no recourse on either front

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
legit...it’s like ebay but with a “middleman”...seller ships to stockx warehouse...they verify it and ship it to you...you gotta pay an additional $25 for that plus another $25 for shipping and possibly taxes...so that $650 is gonna be $700 minimum...the only reason why I won’t order from them even tho it was tempting is because I have an outside shot of getting a refund and zero shot of getting a replacement if the unit fukks up within 30 days...after that I probably have no recourse on either front
So what about the warranty with Microsoft they won’t honor it??

Edit: They won’t honor it cause I don’t have a receipt :beli:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

How legit is StockX for consoles I would be mad nervous after I hit place order
My dude, buy a CostCo membership and camp out on their website instead. Much easier. I just scored on myself that way a few minutes ago.

Get a Twitter, subscribe to @Wario64 and @SOLELINKS, turn notifications on for their tweets. Will blow up your phone but you'll know about restocks instantly.