The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Did they mention anything about a confirmation email and when they will be shipping the Xbox Series X out?
I asked and they said the confirmation email should come next week/this coming week, it should ship that week, and arrive before or on 12/23. People who did launch day orders are just now getting their systems.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Nope, it opens right up to the home screen.
New-Orleans-Saints-Coach-Rob-Ryan-Upset-on-Sidelines.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I asked and they said the confirmation email should come next week/this coming week, it should ship that week, and arrive before or on 12/23. People who did launch day orders are just now getting their systems.

I received an email last night from Microsoft stating they have shipped out the Xbox Series X for me. They even gave me a FedEx tracking number.

So I may be receiving it sometime next week.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I might have gotten lucky and picked up this bundle...seen it pop up on nowinstock but it said sold out...folks in the comments section were still saying they were getting it...so I refreshed and saw the ‘add to cart’ option...got to ‘place order’ and it said the item was sold out but I kept hitting the button and it went thru...waiting for confirmation and I’m about to go check my cc to make sure I wasn’t charged 20x lol

*edit*

got confirmation but it’s GS so that doesn’t mean shyt til I actually have it

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
cyber punk doesn't get the next gen enhancements on the series S, no? If so why even bother with that bundle other than the 3 months ultimate

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
I might have gotten lucky and picked up this bundle...seen it pop up on nowinstock but it said sold out...folks in the comments section were still saying they were getting it...so I refreshed and saw the ‘add to cart’ option...got to ‘place order’ and it said the item was sold out but I kept hitting the button and it went thru...waiting for confirmation and I’m about to go check my cc to make sure I wasn’t charged 20x lol

*edit*

got confirmation but it’s GS so that doesn’t mean shyt til I actually have it

Just got it too in a similar way. GameStop does this every drop. It goes out of stock and comes back in stock sporadically for the next half hour.

Going to return all the extra shyt and just keep system.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got it too in a similar way. GameStop does this every drop. It goes out of stock and comes back in stock sporadically for the next half hour.

Going to return all the extra shyt and just keep system.

ya I don’t need shyt from that bundle...thankfully the games are physical...I actually want to play both games at some point but I’m willing to wait til they’re on deep sale