The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is a gamer’s game console. The way folks bash apple but don’t use the product to understand the glory. :wow:

I’ve been gaming for 2 decades, never in my life have I played so many games at once. :mjcry:

This last month @ XSX - 80 hours, switch roughly 20, ps5 roughly 12, PC - 4.

Rage in one game, resume to the next game, get angry at that game, go onto the next, can’t even look at my phone and the next game is ready to play.

What an experience. Quick resume is the most underrated gaming feature I’ve ever seen. :wow:

:yeshrug:maybe if MS actually supported it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a gamer’s game console. The way folks bash apple but don’t use the product to understand the glory. :wow:

I’ve been gaming for 2 decades, never in my life have I played so many games at once. :mjcry:

This last month @ XSX - 80 hours, switch roughly 20, ps5 roughly 12, PC - 4.

Rage in one game, resume to the next game, get angry at that game, go onto the next, can’t even look at my phone and the next game is ready to play.

What an experience. Quick resume is the most underrated gaming feature I’ve ever seen. :wow:
That moment you turn on a game that you have not played in days and it instantly jumps right back where you left off :ohlawd:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:maybe if MS actually supported it
:yeshrug:they shyt the bed on there last console

i wont believe it till i see it

That's a thread, I would like to create but never will or care enough to do.
Sony is not leading because exclusives like many make it seem. Average gamers do not play those titles. Only nintendo has exclusives that draw people who want to play specific titles to their brand that make a huge factor for most of their gamers.

Xbox did shyt the bed with last gen and let Sony take all the gamers with them. If everyone screams get sony - everyone will follow. It's the same principle that applies to Apple.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My Xbox one just died.

Had it since launch day. This muthufukka waits until I get the series X and dies :beli:

Was gonna trade it for the S, should have done it. Now I’m stuck with it:smh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
My Xbox one just died.

Had it since launch day. This muthufukka waits until I get the series X and dies :beli:

Was gonna trade it for the S, should have done it. Now I’m stuck with it:smh:
Don’t know why you was waiting bro. Shoulda brought that bih to Best Buy Or GameStop and got some store credit