The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly can say Gears tactics is my favorite game so far.

I'm addicted to this shyt.

Then Tetris.
You I played it earlier this year and it's great, the only warning is give is it can get repetitive towards the end.

But I really like the characters

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You I played it earlier this year and it's great, the only warning is give is it can get repetitive towards the end.

But I really like the characters
Nah,I beat it already*.

I definitely know what you're talking about.
The game+ is just the same extraction missions but it's fun as hell to beast with the supreme attachments.

I really hope that they keep supporting it.

I actually - dare I say - love it more than Xcom.

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is a gamer’s game console. The way folks bash apple but don’t use the product to understand the glory. :wow:

I’ve been gaming for 2 decades, never in my life have I played so many games at once. :mjcry:

This last month @ XSX - 80 hours, switch roughly 20, ps5 roughly 12, PC - 4.

Rage in one game, resume to the next game, get angry at that game, go onto the next, can’t even look at my phone and the next game is ready to play.

What an experience. Quick resume is the most underrated gaming feature I’ve ever seen. :wow:

Last edited:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
This is a gamer’s game console. The way folks bash apple but don’t use the product to understand the glory. :wow:

I’ve been gaming for 2 decades, never in my life have I played so many games at once. :mjcry:

This last month @ XSX - 80 hours, switch roughly 20, ps5 roughly 12, PC - 4.

Rage in one game, resume to the next game, get angry at that game, go onto the next, can’t even look at my phone and the next game is ready to play.

What an experience. Quick resume is the most underrated gaming feature I’ve ever seen. :wow:

You ain't lying. I'm feasting off game pass right now. Not gonna lie, I thought this shyt was just a gimmick during the XB1 days so I never even looked into it. Got a free month with the Series X & now I'm bout to just stay subscribed.

Plague Tale :wow:
NFS Heat :blessed:
Gears 5 :lawd:
Hellblade :damn:

And that's just a few I've been playing. I've never had a rotation like this on any console. I already filled over half the damn hard drive with games. And all these shyts running lightning fast on the console.

The future is now brehs.
Power your dreams :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You ain't lying. I'm feasting off game pass right now. Not gonna lie, I thought this shyt was just a gimmick during the XB1 days so I never even looked into it. Got a free month with the Series X & now I'm bout to just stay subscribed.

Plague Tale :wow:
NFS Heat :blessed:
Gears 5 :lawd:
Hellblade :damn:

And that's just a few I've been playing. I've never had a rotation like this on any console. I already filled over half the damn hard drive with games. And all these shyts running lightning fast on the console.

The future is now brehs.
Power your dreams :wow:
been lovin valhalla cant wait to play cyberpunk... :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
u know what's weird some games i swear i downloaded digitally i cant re download :hhh: like the batman return to arkham city i got cheevos for that shyt...but when i go to the store i cant download it...i know i copped this shyt digital cuz it was last yr