The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm not hip but why is the S so easy to get compared to the X? I thought it was like the Xbox diskless version? I legit see the XBOX S on shelves. But never any XBOX X or PS5s.
idk why u askin why u dont see the two best systems on shelves but u only see the S...u answered ya own question dont nobody care bout that sh!tty ass series S....

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk why u askin why u dont see the two best systems on shelves but u only see the S...u answered ya own question dont nobody care bout that sh!tty ass series S....

i think my issue was I thought it was just like a disk less Xbox x. Now that I see what it is I’m low key surprised they even released it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
30fps feels so dusty now. Don’t think I can play anything at 30fps anymore.

Ive been one in the past to not care/notice so much, even opted to play some stuff on PC at 30fps if I felt the extra graphics were worth it.

Now it just feels so bad. Any unpatched game on series X feels too slow and dusty. I tried to play Journey to the Savage Planet and I couldn’t. :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster

Red Dead is still 30, right?

I'm downloading it on my Series X as we speak.
Yeah. I played on PC but it’s one of the games I opted for 30 for all the graphical bells and whistles. Beautiful game at 4K, the best of the gen by far.

As far as I know there is no next gen patch, you will get Xbox one X performance out of it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah. I played on PC but it’s one of the games I opted for 30 for all the graphical bells and whistles. Beautiful game at 4K, the best of the gen by far.

As far as I know there is no next gen patch, you will get Xbox one X performance out of it.
I thought it looked beautiful on the One X.

So, I'm not mad. I actually can't wait to drop back into it.