The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got the most dusty delivery ever:mjlol:

ordered the blue controller from Walmart. It took a whole 2 weeks to get here. I get a random text message from postmates saying “your package is in the porch” I’ve never used postmates so I was confused as fukk:dwillhuh:

I go outside and my controller is just sitting there in a pile of snow naked. No shipping box or bag. Just the controller box. And a young girl probably under 20 pulling off in a Toyota Camry.

Couldn’t do nothing but laugh at this goofy shyt. Ghetto delivery services :mjlol:

yo they did that shyt to me the other day like shyt if I didn't have all these cameras sitting around someone could of and honestly should of just walked off with my controller and recharger joint.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hip but why is the S so easy to get compared to the X? I thought it was like the Xbox diskless version? I legit see the XBOX S on shelves. But never any XBOX X or PS5s.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah it’s a completely neutered version of the series X

ok I was just curious because I have seen this joint go on sale multiple times like Microsoft has it right now I just got the alert. But the Xbox definitely doesn’t get as many shots.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok I was just curious because I have seen this joint go on sale multiple times like Microsoft has it right now I just got the alert. But the Xbox definitely doesn’t get as many shots.
They said at launch they expect the X to be more popular, but over time they will manufacture more S’s for the masses.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hip but why is the S so easy to get compared to the X? I thought it was like the Xbox diskless version? I legit see the XBOX S on shelves. But never any XBOX X or PS5s.
The S got no disc slot, weaker gpu, less ram, half the ssd space.

no 4k for games.

its an economical box to push gamepass for casual gamers. Or parents who cant justify droppin 500 on a Series X but still want their kids to be able to play the latest games with their friends.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The s will be the bigger console over time. Price drop/ catalog improvement will make it desirable. By next fall it'll be bigger than the x imo

Daps
Where are y'all finding the S?

I have the PS5 in the living room and the Series X in my spare room.

I want the Series S for the bedroom but can't find it anywhere. I've seen a lot of twitter posts for S drops overseas but not as many in the U.S.