The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m enjoying the “ray tracing” on the series X more than the ps5.
Freesync is noticeable.

Quick resume is a game charger. If I had this has a child. :whew:

Microsoft giving us Apple ecosystem level of options. I’m driving up north to check up on the office while scrolling and selecting more games to install on my system while gone effortlessly through the Xbox’s app.
:ohlawd:

2k looks better to me on series than the 5.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Went and finally got a phone clip for my controller..went with the Power A one

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

WIN_20201114_23_41_36_Pro.jpg

I'm bout to be so fired

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So the Switch was a subpar experience last-gen too, correct?
No the Switch was exactly what it was designed to be. If you bought one until the Lite came around you were equal to anyone else that bought one. There wasn't a Switch with good internals and better features and a Switch with cut rate features. Even with the Lite you lost TV mode but it's the same internals.

I'd also argue the Lite to regular Switch is a better trade off than the S to X.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Aren't most games on the X not running on 4k ?

Most all the upgraded series X games doing 4k 60. Plus most of the ones upgraded on xbox one X wer hitting 4k between 30-60. 4k 120 monitor prob gon a be upwards of 500. shyt alot people had to get new tvs to even do 4k 120 and its prob the same for gaming monitors. 4k 120 aint widespread on monitors so they expensive rn. Might have wait a bit for the prices to come and the tech to get better in em.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
the lack of optimized games is a bit dissapointing (jedi fallen order locked to 30 fps at 4k f.e.), but otherwise im glad i moved from pc to xbox so far

Up to the developers to update their shyt but in sure we'll be getting more updates soon. Destiny, halo, madden coming within the next month.

Daps
Copped the Series X on Tuesday.

Been playing Watchdogs Legion and enjoying it so far.

Mostly a Playstation (started on PS5 Demon Souls the other night) breh and haven't done Xbox since the original......should I ride with Xbox Gold, GamePass or Ultimate?

Doing the free Ultimate right now and feel like it's got potential. $15/month isn't much but I dunno if I'm ready to commit like that lol.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped the Series X on Tuesday.

Been playing Watchdogs Legion and enjoying it so far.

Mostly a Playstation (started on PS5 Demon Souls the other night) breh and haven't done Xbox since the original......should I ride with Xbox Gold, GamePass or Ultimate?

You should get ultimate, there is two method s below to get the best bang for your buck for gamepass ultimate

Doing the free Ultimate right now and feel like it's got potential. $15/month isn't much but I dunno if I'm ready to commit like that lol.
Yes, you do not need a console for gamepass.
What you can do is buy a xbox live gold and then convert your account over to gamepass.
Ex. I bought 18 months of Gold then I convertmy account to gamepass w/o ultmate and I now have xbox gold and gamepass/w ultimate for 18 months
Basically, any existing xbox live gold you have will extend your gamepass, up to three years.
here's a reddit link that explains it better

Check cdkeys, they sell xbox live gold at discounted prices.
Once you convert over the rates are different, so to get the best bang for your buck you want to buy xbox live gold before converting over

767u2zu8xe331.png

1 week PureVPN Trial - .99
2 12 month Brazil XBL codes from CDKeys - 55.78
Ultimate upgrade - 14.99 (only $1 if first time)
Use VPN to pretend you're in Brazil to redeem codes
Free month per year for activating auto renew

Set calendar to stop auto renew on 8/2/2022
26 months of Ultimate - 71.76:eat:

Note: Tried to do more codes, it only allows 2 years.

Daps
There’s a good chunk of those are just people settling for basically a consolation prize. Fact of the matter is they shouldn’t have dropped it at launch. Especially with their strained production and the fact that a lot of people don’t have the x even when they preordered day one. Like me :beli:

Money grab. People will think the Series S is cheaper because it's all digital, like the PS5 digital version. A lot of parents won't do the research and will grab the S, thinking it's basically the same thing. Curious if they'd come out with an all-digital Series X......

Xbox is also tricky with their naming conventions. You'll have people buying their kids an "Xbox One X" instead of "Series X." I've seen stores with a bunch of One X shelf space and consoles ready to go. Kids gon be like :stopitslime:.

Stores aren't going to go out of their way to make the distinction clear. Even now, Target in my area doesn't display PS5/Series X games. They have them all hidden in the back lmao!