Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
good info

think I’m willing to wait 6-12 months for an XSX tho

I should wait on both actually but the PS5 is offering more “incentives” for me to break personal protocol

Considering the lack of launch titles I actually want, I'm cool waiting a hot minute.

My XB1 and PS4 mostly collect dust so these are not really gonna get much play rn anyways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My XB1 and PS4 mostly collect dust so these are not really gonna get much play rn anyways.

I’m now using both routinely...I used my X1Xs way more this gen tho...switch is kinda collecting dust...I have too much of a backlog to sell it tho...will find time again for it eventually...only reason I’m dead set on the PS5 is there will definitely be console exclusives next year but I am not sure how easily available consoles will be...so I minus whale get it now since I am able to

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Considering the lack of launch titles I actually want, I'm cool waiting a hot minute.

sony's plan is to get the premium buyers and while still selling the PS4 with cross gen titles. Horizon ZD2 and Miles and I believe some others still launching on PS4 kinda works for them.

Xbox plan is to use Gamepass to offer amazing deals and no online sub fee + great online service (?) games running amazingly (hopefully) and maybe dropping Halo next year.

In the early going I see no reason to get either next gen, but about maybe close to mid year next year it's gonna be poppin for real.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh: was waiting yong yea review so far

Some clown was trying to say this shyt was as big as a PS5 :mjlol:

It’s only much wider as an X1X... its just as tall and not as deep meaning it has a smaller footprint than even the 1X no matter if it’s vertical or flat.

He also says that overheating bullshyt is a lie... system never got hot for him, never heard any fans, etc.

PSFanboys are pathetic :mjlol:

other than that, he spent most the time talking about the speed and quick resume. Significant changed in visuals without any of the games being optimized for XSX.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Having major work done on my home...

Had to spend a few days at mother in law's house. Didn't want to bring the Xbox because it would distract the kids. But, I planned on fukking with gamepass on my phone so I brought my Elite 2 controller...

This game pass on my mother in law's 5ghz 150 mbps connection is almost flawless.

Was playing Dead Cells and then felt a little curious so tried Destiny 2 for the first time and actually like it for what it's worth.

I can't believe this cloud gaming is really a reality like this.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having major work done on my home...

Had to spend a few days at mother in law's house. Didn't want to bring the Xbox because eit would distract the kids. But, I planned on fukking with gamepass on my phone so I brought my Elite 2 controller...

This game pass on my mother in law's 5ghz 150 mbps connection is almost flawless.

Was playing Dead Cells and then felt a little curious so tried Destiny 2 for the first time and actually like it for what it's worth.

I can't believe this cloud gaming is really a reality like this.
I keep saying, eventually we gonna see a gamepass app for TV's.