The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not an Xbox hater (XB is my main) but I really don't care how fast them old games load either. :yeshrug:

Spend 500 bucks and have to deal with the shyt-show that is the pre-order process to see some old-ass games (which will prolly be remade or already have been) load faster, Xbox brethren. :upsetfavre:
Again, it’s just a way to benchmark the hardware.

Just like when new GPUs come out they benchmark old games to show you performance.

They will release more footage of new games in the weeks to come.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Again, it’s just a way to benchmark the hardware.

Just like when new GPUs come out they benchmark old games to show you performance.

They will release more footage of new games in the weeks to come.

Right, but don't they usually compare new gen to last gen? If so shouldn't it be Halo 5 on XSX vs XS1?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right, but don't they usually compare new gen to last gen? If so shouldn't it be Halo 5 on XSX vs XS1?
They have done some comparisons of Gears and some other games, I’m not sure about halo at this point.

With COVID, these games are coming in hot. They gotta wait for devs to be ready to show stuff.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I purchased a Series S from the Amazon UK store.

Surprised they deliver to U.S.

ya they usually do...I was thinking of ordering the pulse 3D from game UK but they don’t offer my tracking services...so the shyt just shows up on your doorsteps anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months after product release...I had ordered a statue from them I think...amazon UK might provide better tracking tho

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gamepass got us covered:wow:

as a flabby n sick 27 year old im happy to see Doom have a resurgence:flabbynsick:. Halo is my fave fps but the halo community has always shown respect for the 1993 legend.
I started playing it on the One X but I think I'm going to hold off until my series X arrives next month
:wow:
Doom :to: I still remember geeking out about Doom 3 when everyone
was saying it was garbage. :to: So I'm right there with you, happy to see Doom make a return!!!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started playing it on the One X but I think I'm going to hold off until my series X arrives next month
:wow:
Doom :to: I still remember geeking out about Doom 3 when everyone
was saying it was garbage. :to: So I'm right there with you, happy to see Doom make a return!!!
Doom 3 was a giant technical achievement when it dropped. I know it was controversial but i like how they changed it up, had a really scary atmosphere. If it wasnt a mainline title i think more people woulda loved it as a spinoff.

xbox got a doompack with 1,2,3(plus its expansion), and 2016. :blessed: