The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At this point if you cop a PS5 over an SX you might be a legitimate idiot :mjlol:

But to be honest If I was forced to pick one I'm going PS5. It's gonna cover all 3rd party bases and at the same time it will have more and a better variety of exclusives. There are plenty of Japanese and smaller developers that aren't gonna even bother with the Xbox. Microsoft's in-house studios are all hope and dreams right now under their umbrella. Sony has a proven track record. Microsoft bought Rare and it's a shell of it's former self for example.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
At this point if you cop a PS5 over an SX you might be a legitimate idiot :mjlol:
If you don’t Own A PC, then yeah, I think picking a ps5 over the XBSX is not the move.

If you don’t play atleast 3-4 of those PlayStation exclusives a year , I think your also fukking up.

Multi platform games : xbsx>> ps5
Exclusive games : ps5>>xbsx

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
If you don’t Own A PC, then yeah, I think picking a ps5 over the XBSX is not the move.

If you don’t play atleast 3-4 of those PlayStation exclusives a year , I think your also fukking up.

Exclusive games : ps5>>xbsx[/QUOTE]

u sure about that for next gen?

:usure: :mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Exclusive games : ps5>>xbsx
The "exclusives" argument won't even exist in the not too distant future. It will be if you prefer those types of games, and the specific titles. When the gen really gets rolling in years 3 and up, Xbox will have plenty, possibly more.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
The "exclusives" argument won't even exist in the not too distant future. It will be if you prefer those types of games, and the specific titles. When the gen really gets rolling in years 3 and up, Xbox will have plenty, possibly more.
That’s also an assumption. When I see Last of us on Xbox then I’m with u.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I've stopped playing the XB1/PS4 till the new consoles come out for better performance. I've been messing around with games on my tablet and the switch as well as my PS3. These new consoles will take these games to another level so I'm waiting.