The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The discussion was about building and audience on a platform, not funding 1st party exclusives. So I'm still not sure what point you are trying to make when posting irrelevant information.

Why not post KH3, Tales of Arise, Nier: Automata, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Shining Resonance: Refrain, Ys: Origin, Dragon Quest XI, Sword Art Online, or any of the ther jrps that are on the XB1 that you woud have never saw on the Xbox360?

I think we both know why and it's the same reason why the conversation ends here. Go somewhere else with the fanboy console warrior stuff breh.
:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, cloud saves transfer over

I would easily imagine so...I have more confidence in the continuity among cross-gen consoles for xbox than I do playstation...MS has been pretty transparent about how things will work...with sony it seems like it’s gonna be a lot of user trial and error

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I would easily imagine so...I have more confidence in the continuity among cross-gen consoles for xbox than I do playstation...MS has been pretty transparent about how things will work...with sony it seems like it’s gonna be a lot of user trial and error
That's why every console going forward with just have Sony systems for exclusives. I was just playing a PS2 game on my PS3 the other day. The game came out in 2001. A good game is a good game still.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They'll obviously have to deliver quality with the games but I can't tell a lie -- the more time goes by, the more I find myself being more interested in the new Xbox than the upcoming PS5. Microsoft's rollout has been flat out better and more intriguing. Sony still on some 'Secret of Nimh' shyt. :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They'll obviously have to deliver quality with the games but I can't tell a lie -- the more time goes by, the more I find myself being more interested in the new Xbox than the upcoming PS5. Microsoft's rollout has been flat out better and more intriguing. Sony still on some 'Secret of Nimh' shyt. :scust:

:wow: