The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What were some good JRPGs this gen.

I like the genre, but felt it was kinda trash this gen
Can't give you much of a list since I am at work but I enjoyed nier, persona 5, xeno games (only on switch) but nier can be played on Xbox and I wanted Microsoft to buy Sega so they could own atlus :wow: if Microsoft own atlus it was day 1 for me.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They tried that already, it didn’t work
Name them.
I'll wait.....
What were some good JRPGs this gen.

I like the genre, but felt it was kinda trash this gen
Notable ones I have played over the last few years

3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, SMT IV, SMT IV: Apoclypse, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, Bravely Default, Dragon Quest VII and VIII.

Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Switch:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Ys: VIII, Octopath Traveller, Dragon Quest XI S, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles 4, all the FF Remasters, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Trials of Mana, Disgaea 5 Complete.

PS4:
FF VII Remake, Persona 5, Bloodborne and all the rest of the Souls games, Nioh and Nioh 2, Nier: Automata

And that's just the notable stuff. There's a bunch of mid I've played that was also enjoyable. I would say that this gen there was somewhat of a resurgence of jrpgs and last gen was the dark ages. Most of the notable stuff is on handhelds (Nintendo systems) though...or at least that's where I play them.

I think Xbox made some strides getting jrpgs (and software from Japanese publishers in general) on their system this gen but there is definitely room for improvement. If Persona 5 is $10 on PSN then there is no reasons that it shouldn't be on Gamepass.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Name them.
I'll wait.....

You never heard of mistwalker?

softmap.jpg

bdbox.jpg

dims

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
To prove that people generally don’t care for jrpgs on xboc
Look breh I enjoyed ps4 last gen a lot, but gamepass looking real nice this gen and Microsoft looks like they are trying this gen. If Xbox gets the JRPG's this gen like ps5, then Xbox is honestly the better pick for me :yeshrug: I will wait and see.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look breh I enjoyed ps4 last gen a lot, but gamepass looking real nice this gen and Microsoft looks like they are trying this gen. If Xbox gets the JRPG's this gen like ps5, then Xbox is honestly the better pick for me :yeshrug: I will wait and see.

i'm not against xbox and I don't have to choose ps5 or xbox. When xbox starts releasing good exclusives again i'm for sure picking one up. But I don't go to microsoft for Japanese titles.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
To prove that people generally don’t care for jrpgs on xboc
The discussion was about building and audience on a platform, not funding 1st party exclusives. So I'm still not sure what point you are trying to make when posting irrelevant information.

Why not post KH3, Tales of Arise, Nier: Automata, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Shining Resonance: Refrain, Ys: Origin, Dragon Quest XI, Sword Art Online, or any of the ther jrps that are on the XB1 that you woud have never saw on the Xbox360?

I think we both know why and it's the same reason why the conversation ends here. Go somewhere else with the fanboy console warrior stuff breh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The discussion was about building and audience on a platform, not funding 1st party exclusives. So I'm still not sure what point you are trying to make when posting irrelevant information.

Why not post KH3, Tales of Arise, Nier: Automata, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Shining Resonance: Refrain, Ys: Origin, Dragon Quest XI, Sword Art Online, or any of the ther jrps that are on the XB1 that you woud have never saw on the Xbox360?

I think we both know why and it's the same reason why the conversation ends here. Go somewhere else with the fanboy console warrior stuff breh.

All sold like shyt on xbox