The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Do you think Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox Series X will run and look like in the following video of the PC version in 4K?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everything we’ve seen today is no optimizations, pure brute force, Xbox is a fukking beast

i am being honest, whether it is xbox or playstation is the difference that much where we are supposed to be so impressed like it is a huge difference in the game play? I think we are :cape:yoo much for these companies, what i just saw was not impressive:yeshrug:

maybe years down the road when they can maximize off of the system I may be impressed but with all these versions of xbox and ps4-to ps4 pro i am not impressed

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
If Xbox gets JRPG's like PS5 :manny: I might switch to xbox.
This is me but I'm a multiple console owner so it's whatever.
Xbox should be dropping the bag on some of these jrpgs and putting them on Gamepass. That's the best way for them to build an audience for those games moving forward and it's a win for everyone.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is me but I'm a multiple console owner so it's whatever.
Xbox should be dropping the bag on some of these jrpgs and putting them on Gamepass. That's the best way for them to build an audience for those games moving forward and it's a win for everyone.

They tried that already, it didn’t work

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Why yall cats so in love with JRPG’s?

is it because of anime or something?

Only JRPG’s I can think of that I liked have been Final Fantasy and Persona... and Persona the only one not on xbox
:gucci: because I like them.