The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Processor is critical for framerate. The gpus weren't the problem last gen as much as the cpu component. Shouldn't be a a problem now for current gen games.
Where dem PS5 tests tho :lupe:

Seriously... its about a month out now and nothing other than a couple trailers of games not yet released

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing this, just started. I'm stopping till I get this my XSX.

I’ve played through a good bit of it on the ps4pro but copped it on one x to play later,

I’m hyped that it no longer chugs when going through the town, I used to avoid going there to level up if I could. Sony better overnight a console to DF today.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
ImmenseIncompleteBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

I'm never going to put down MHW at this rate.

I played a bit on 3DS & Switch but I only dabbled in MHW on Xbox. I might have to get back on that with Series X:wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I played a bit on 3DS & Switch but I only dabbled in MHW on Xbox. I might have to get back on that with Series X:wow:
World is my first. Going to Generations on Switch has been a terrible experience, hard for me to have fun with it because the controls are so stiff. But Rise looks like it's going to be a smoother experience so I'm looking forward to that.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Where dem PS5 tests tho :lupe:

Seriously... its about a month out now and nothing other than a couple trailers of games not yet released

They are hiding everything.

Japanese YouTubers are getting access. But they're not being sent units...they have to go to a Sony location to try it out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They are hiding everything.

Japanese YouTubers are getting access. But they're not being sent units...they have to go to a Sony location to try it out.
Do you know what they are saying about it?

I know Coli nerds hate Microsoft and love anything Japanese and Anime related, but this some bullshyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what they are saying about it?

I know Coli nerds hate Microsoft and love anything Japanese and Anime related, but this some bullshyt
This section worships multi billion dollar corporations. Cant complain about the sides they pick even tho they aint gettin paid for the worshipping:manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
World is my first. Going to Generations on Switch has been a terrible experience, hard for me to have fun with it because the controls are so stiff. But Rise looks like it's going to be a smoother experience so I'm looking forward to that.

I first played monster hunter on 3DS and then a bit on the switch so that’s all I knew:huhldup:

I played a few hours of World on Gamepass but ended up getting into other games shortly afterwards. It’ll be a good one to go back to on XSX:ohlawd:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

intresting stuff here dude said in two diff videos one from IGN and Gamestop control (the video game) loaded faster in IGN's video but i think one one of them was playing the definitive edition patched with VA and it loaded in 10 sec and the other version took 1 min :wow: