The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nope changed to shipping everything still OK when i first checked out it wouldnt let me but after everything was official they let me change it to shipping instead of instore pickup even got the updated email to confirm :win: NEVALAUST

I am afriad to change mine. I have instore pick up at my local best buy. You might get it early with instore. Midnight pick up possibly

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I am afriad to change mine. I have instore pick up at my local best buy. You might get it early with instore. Midnight pick up possibly
nah breh i rather get mt shyt delivered while all the crazies are out that day...but i get why you wouldnt wanna fukk with fukk around and cancel ya shyt by accident or just off some superstitious shyt...but im sure best buy has no issue if u want to change it from instore to shipping prob makes it easier on them

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Im new to xbox kingdom someone school me what am i in for? Last Xbox i had was 360. It was my go to for COD back in the day. I just didnt fukk with the new PS5 design.

pretty much the same thing with better graphics and huge backwards compatibility. I was just playing Panzer Dragon Orta from og Xbox on the Xbox One x.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I actually wasn't going to cop the Series X until later on. But I have the base model Xbox One and wanted to play games like Cyberpunk upscaled as well as others on Gamepass. So I pre-ordered. I can actually see myself playing this more than the PS5 in the beginning. I'm ready brehs :banderas:
next gen boys :wow: we here

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wonder if they will take it a step further and let you play the digital copy with out the disk? :lupe:

Like, i buy the disk, install it, and then can eject the disk and still play.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I wonder if they will take it a step further and let you play the digital copy with out the disk? :lupe:

Like, i buy the disk, install it, and then can eject the disk and still play.
That would be the real game changer.

I hate the fact that you can't use a later acquired digital edition of the same disc installed version of the game.