The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Couple questions:

1. Should I upgrade my FHD TV (1080P) for the XBS/S, or should it be fine? I have a 40 inch Roku TV.
  2. Do you guys think the Series S will sell out on release day?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Imma need to see a full on S review when it drop, but as someone who doesn't care about next gen graphics and only wants a solid frame rate no hiccups, I'll gladly settle for an S.

That’s exactly what it’ll do for you breh. The Dirt 5 Dev did an interview with digital foundry and said it was “a wonderful piece of kit” and was talking about how easy it does 60fps and that they’re aiming for a locked 120 FPS in all modes (they have it in some but not all yet). He also said that the gameplay footage was directly captured by him on a Series S dev kit

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That’s exactly what it’ll do for you breh. The Dirt 5 Dev did an interview with digital foundry and said it was “a wonderful piece of kit” and was talking about how easy it does 60fps and that they’re aiming for a locked 120 FPS in all modes (they have it in some but not all yet). He also said that the gameplay footage was directly captured by him on a Series S dev kit

blessed. thanks.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

minor cpu/gpu difference also but you're right if u dont care about 4k/copping physical AND saving $200 then get a S...but if u get them external SSD's that cost $200 should of just got the X

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Man I didn’t think to check the exchange during the PS5 preorders. I got mine thru BB but I live in Germany so it’ll take about 7-10 days to get here. Never thought about trying to cop in person on base here.

First Four either wiped em out quick or some stolen valor miggy figgies had the bots on there too.:upsetfavre: