The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Moving a 100GB game from an hdd to an ssd is way faster than redownloading, and you for those with data caps they aint gotta worry about it
Ah yes, these fictional data limits :stopitslime:
If you have a data limit you don't have 100gb games period. Cod for instance has over 100gb from updates alone. Could you please for the love of God stop lying all the damn time. I'm talking to team sony of course. How you gonna play the newest games if you on a data limit? You're not, so you trying to cater to strawmen

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Subtle
giphy.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
How does the preorders work i pay upfront with the credit card or they take it out when it ships?

The one time gamestop can be useful, love their preorder method the best as you can treat it like layaway and pay it separate portions

@Leasy: I assume BB takes it out once the order is processed (like Amazon). I'm pretty sure that's how it worked, not layaway-style like Game Stop, but it's been years since I got a console from them.
:yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ah yes, these fictional data limits :stopitslime:
If you have a data limit you don't have 100gb games period. Cod for instance has over 100gb from updates alone. Could you please for the love of God stop lying all the damn time. I'm talking to team sony of course. How you gonna play the newest games if you on a data limit? You're not, so you trying to cater to strawmen
Data caps aint uncommon at all.

and like i said, if you have a fast external, moving to the internal drive, it can be faster than redownloading depending on a persons internet speed, especially if they on wifi.

people got choices, dunno what you upset about

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
It’s feeling that way ain’t it?
Sony is in a hell of a position.
If the console is more than the series x their best bet is to drop the console a few weeks before
The series x release...but at this point I think it’s too late.
I’m feeling like the silence on their end means they were planning on coming out at more than $500. We’ll see soon but the clock is ticking.

The thing is that Sony already tried that with PS3 and it blew up in their face. I think they waited because they wanted to see what price point the Series S so that they could develop the best price-to-value strategy and marketing. PS5 is going to be pushed as true next gen and you’ll get the same experience no matter which you buy for $400.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

People don't like the idea of financing an Xbox....and I understand why. But for what you're getting, to only pay 35 dollars a month, even for 2 years is a big deal. People spend more than that on chinese food in one night. You put that on autopay and legit forget you're even paying for the Xbox.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
People don't like the idea of financing an Xbox....and I understand why. But for what you're getting, to only pay 35 dollars a month, even for 2 years is a big deal. People spend more than that on chinese food in one night. You put that on autopay and legit forget you're even paying for the Xbox.

Math doesn't add up. It should only be 14 months at 35 a mo. right? :patrice: