The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbox Series V(V has come to) Comes with MGSV pre-installed running at 8K/60fps with ray tracing and deleted content. Special message from Kojima dedicated to @Kamikaze Revy
That series V is one hell of a chess move if true.
Bait Sony with their recent price reveal but then undercut the psV with a secret series x edition. I respect the strategy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
meaning we won't know the PS5 price until after launch day when they charge our cards :mjlol:
It’s feeling that way ain’t it?
Sony is in a hell of a position.
If the console is more than the series x their best bet is to drop the console a few weeks before
The series x release...but at this point I think it’s too late.
I’m feeling like the silence on their end means they were planning on coming out at more than $500. We’ll see soon but the clock is ticking.

Daps
If the console is more than the series x their best bet is to drop the console a few weeks before
I’m feeling like the silence on their end means they were planning on coming out at more than $500. We’ll see soon but the clock is ticking.
they didn't learn the last time I guess
fanboys can only help you so much

Daps

It a wrap either way once the preorders drop for the xbox's :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean it's no Switch, but damn does it look portable. Could have slipped that bytch in my jeans pocket back in my middle school days :pachaha:
No need to take that big ass box with you, just bring your phone and xcloud/gamepass will take care of the rest :banderas:
They mentioned higher storage cards in the future. Might hold off till them come out.

at least we can hold games on an external hard drive n transfer em to the ssd instead of worryin about redownloading
I'm hearing people say this and it makes no sense to me. The cloud keeps games for you and you can't redownload them anytime, anywhere. shyt, you can stream games without downloading. But why store shyt on an external HDD just to be forced to move them at likely a slower rate than you could download?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No need to take that big ass box with you, just bring your phone and xcloud/gamepass will take care of the rest :banderas:

I'm hearing people say this and it makes no sense to me. The cloud keeps games for you and you can't redownload them anytime, anywhere. shyt, you can stream games without downloading. But why store shyt on an external HDD just to be forced to move them at likely a slower rate than you could download?
Moving a 100GB game from an hdd to an ssd is way faster than redownloading, and you for those with data caps they aint gotta worry about it

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Cliffs? Anything new on XSX specifically?
Ain't been tripping on Lockhart since it was rumored. :unimpressed:
The intended Series S reveal. S was codeveloped with the X, intended as a cheaper entry into next gen for people who don't want the native 4K capabilities of the X. Nothing we haven't heard in the past week.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The intended Series S reveal. S was codeveloped with the X, intended as a cheaper entry into next gen for people who don't want the native 4K capabilities of the X. Nothing we haven't heard in the past week.

Copy that. I already got bestbuy's email announcing preorders soon so I'll stay in the hunt. :demonic: