The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Q: Is a Citizens One Line of Credit required for my Xbox All Access purchase?
A: Yes. A Citizens One Line of Credit lets approved customers buy a console with Xbox All Access for a low monthly price and no upfront cost. This line of credit offers you a fixed interest rate of 0% APR for 24 months.1 You will receive a statement each month, and Citizens One recommends setting up automatic payments in order to ensure that your bill is paid on time. There are no application fees, annual fees, early payoff fees, or late fees, however late payments may be reported to the credit bureaus.

Basically pay it on time or get your credit fukked

But if you can't pay 25 a month with no interest hikes at all, you deserve it

I guess it's cool if folks wanna do that but I'm cool on another monthly bill. :hubie:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Q: Is a Citizens One Line of Credit required for my Xbox All Access purchase?
A: Yes. A Citizens One Line of Credit lets approved customers buy a console with Xbox All Access for a low monthly price and no upfront cost. This line of credit offers you a fixed interest rate of 0% APR for 24 months.1 You will receive a statement each month, and Citizens One recommends setting up automatic payments in order to ensure that your bill is paid on time. There are no application fees, annual fees, early payoff fees, or late fees, however late payments may be reported to the credit bureaus.

Basically pay it on time or get your credit fukked

But if you can't pay 25 a month with no interest hikes at all, you deserve it
guess u gotta wait for the series x to come out first to do this shyt