The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I just saw a potential leak that made me HYPE as fukk and mad as hell for getting leaked at the same time....

Warning, click at your own risk and don't quote the answer please

This would be a great move for MS considering the history of the franchise on Xbox. Restore the feeling.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have an external HD already for my current XB and I love it. I don’t know man. I’d suggest getting one if you can for either system

I have 3 external joints for my X1Xs (3TB each) but I read these won’t work with XSX as far as being able to play games off them the way you can currently...they will only work as storage units...I am not buying proprietary drives smh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have 3 external joints for my X1Xs (3TB each) but I read these won’t work with XSX as far as being able to play games off them the way you can currently...they will only work as storage units...I am not buying proprietary drives smh

Oh damn!!!!:ohhh:

Now that I didn’t know. shyt:stopitslime:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lemme clarify...rereading it now you can run xbox one games and all BC games off any external HDD but you won’t be able to run xbox series games off of it

That still sucks..... having the ExHD is still mad more convenient than storing on the systems

Hopefully that changes down the line

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lemme clarify...rereading it now you can run xbox one games and all BC games off any external HDD but you won’t be able to run xbox series games off of it...so it’s not that bad...I’m still gonna be running XSX games directly on the system tho

Here’s how Xbox Series X removable storage will work
well there wont be any xbox series x exclusives games for 2 years so we dont gotta worry bout that right now :troll: