The Xbox Series S is starting to sound like a mistake

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If I recall correctly the Series S has a better CPU
I don’t recall any games on xb1x struggling to hit 1080p...and a ton of games ran at 4k.
If I had to choose, I’d go pick up a used Xbox one X for $300 instead of the weaker series S. Games would perform better AND it comes with a 4k blu ray drive.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony stans :mjlol:
It shouldn't exist. It's a half measure that later in the console generation will compromise how games are made because it has to be accounted for.

It's an unforced error because they wanted to hit a certain price consequences be damned. Say what you will about the PlayStation but every one of them has the same specs.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Microsoft really thought that FoodStamp pay as you go rent to own initiative was really gonna move units :laff::laff::laff::laff:

These nikkaz poked holes on top of the regular One S and put some white out out over the disc drive and told you it was a “new console”

200.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Interesting all the dumb Sony stans that haven’t even run a successful lemonade stand saying this is a mistake.

newsflash, not all people can’t afford to spend 1K on a new system during a pandemic.

This system will play all the new games and will sell. Budget gamers aren’t worried about 4K/60fps and ray tracing you idiots.

Nintendo switch will outsell all these new systems and only has a fraction of the power.

smh

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I told people from the jump when everyone was excited that this was a huge mistake, they should have did what Ps5 did. Have both consoles the same minus the cd drive.

This was strictly a money grab and taking advantage of their consumers. Using marketing to convince u that u getting something great but in reality u are not.