"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop: I just found out that Fox is airing these episodes out of order: List of The X-Files episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:mindblown: WTF does Fox do this to all their Genre shows???!!!

Seriously :ohhh:
cnjFnJE_zpstyoukem6.png

Yes. Look at the production code numbers.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Gillian (minus this red wig:coffee:) is the rare white woman to age like fine wine:smugdraper:

...on her BBC show The Fall; her sexy Ice Queen status Go even more HAM:banderas:

Stupid question, who drove Trashman:ohmy: in that demonic garbage truck, tho:patrice:

:damn:

I was wondering that same thing.

:damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gillian (minus this red wig:coffee:) is the rare white woman to age like fine wine:smugdraper:

...on her BBC show The Fall; her sexy Ice Queen status Go even more HAM:banderas:

Stupid question, who drove Trashman:ohmy: in that demonic garbage truck, tho:patrice:
I was wondering if anyone else noticed:wow:
The second time he made his appearance when he killed the brother I saw him go in then the truck drive off and I'm like :ohhh:.....:dwillhuh:......:jbhmm:.....:skip:.....:whoo:....:krs:......Xfiles :ohlawd:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I just found out that Fox is airing these episodes out of order: List of The X-Files episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:mindblown: WTF does Fox do this to all their Genre shows???!!!

In this case, it's not all that important, as the theme of the episodes revolve around yearning to meet their child and make sure he's safe again. There hasn't been any episode to episode tie-in regarding that yet, so they are fine. Basically all they needed to do was get the 1st and last episodes right, and they have.

The second airing is supposed to be the one before the finale, and if you didn't just point this out to me, I wouldn't have suspected it at all, so that's some eye testing for you. Don't worry.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still haven't finished the 1st season of the original series, but I read something years ago that spoiled for me that they were killed off in the series finale. How are they coming back?
They never showed them dying, it was always left open incase they wanted to bring them back in future movies, etc..