"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bruh what the fukk is going on?? Dude riding around in a garbage truck ripping people apart while being made of worms or some shyt??!:ohhh::gladbron:
Reminds me of the dude from Cabin In The Woods
Cabin_woods_Review_Images_V01.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somebody please explain this episode please. I don't get the references. I forgot everything from the initial run :sadcam: I'm confused as hell :mindblown:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, Tankadelphia:trash: ETHER:skip: Trash Man:ohmy: in the paint Go HAM:bryan: Gorro body parts FATALITY style:damn: Why do I only remember Scully's sister, tho:patrice: Moms last words William:to: Hate it had to be her:sadbron: Chill Mode Mulder, solid as a rock:ld: Can't front, spooky episode left me restless:merchant: Only 2 more eps left:noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody please explain this episode please. I don't get the references. I forgot everything from the initial run :sadcam: I'm confused as hell :mindblown:

:dahell: I must have missed it, the band-aid part went over my head :mindblown:

Dude accidentally created a bunch of golems:

Golem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of them were weak (the weird looking thing in the hallway) but the "trashman" was the strongest one and took on his beliefs. Which is why he was going ham on people hurting the homeless.

The band-aide wasn't supposed to be important, it was just what he used to hold the clay together on it's nose. That's why it kept popping up at crime scenes.

Episode was kind of all over the place but they were trying to tie people carelessly throwing garbage away to the way Scully and Mulder gave their kid away. Their kid was a mutant like the ones in the 2nd episode. He had telekinetic powers.

It kinda worked but the episode could've used some editing. Had some great parts though.

Fred.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Dude accidentally created a bunch of golems:

Golem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of them were weak (the weird looking thing in the hallway) but the "trashman" was the strongest one and took on his beliefs. Which is why he was going ham on people hurting the homeless.

The band-aide wasn't supposed to be important, it was just what he used to hold the clay together on it's nose. That's why it kept popping up at crime scenes.

Episode was kind of all over the place but they were trying to tie people carelessly throwing garbage away to the way Scully and Mulder gave their kid away. Their kid was a mutant like the ones in the 2nd episode. He had telekinetic powers.

It kinda worked but the episode could've used some editing. Had some great parts though.

Fred.